🏌 The Masters 2021 ⛳

Good Bye-son Chambeau

1 Like

Off to an excellent start! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone else is watching on Sky, but I’m really enjoying how much Butch Harmon seems to hate DeChambeau

Purely for his “par 67” comment by the sounds of it. Bryson is never going to live that down…

2 Likes

Rose 7 under for his last 8 :hushed:

1 Like

WHAT a round from Rosey @IvorDewdney!
Pin placement with his irons spot on. That low a score on day 1 is impressive. I’m also loving watching Bryson implode.

2 Likes

Tommy Fleetwood hole in one at 16!

4 Likes

Hole in one klaxon! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Amazing from Fleetwood! Properly celebrated that

Watching the highlights now. Love the Masters so much. Can’t explain why.

Trying not to get carried away here! I have him e/w down to 10th.

1 Like

Such a strange scoring day -

On the showing yesterday you’d say mcillroy and dechambeau are well out of it, but they’re only 6 off the lead.

If, say they’d gone round in level par and the leader was -6 you’d feel they weren’t too far off.

Still - will take something in the mid 60s for either to have a chance and I can’t see it from either of them tbf.

Dustin still well in it however

Generally there’ll always be one person who shoots low on day 1 then falls backwards.

Thing is I don’t remember it being someone at Rose’s level since Woods took the course to pieces.

Yep I think that’s the key thing. They both played so badly yesterday it will take a lot to turn it around. McIlroy in particular is a confidence player so needs to have a good first round. Bryson had so little control with his tee shots yesterday. In his last 5 rounds at Augusta (since the #transformation) he’s only hit under 70 once and that was a 69 in November when the course was 10x easier.

Just can’t see it with either of them. Expecting more from Justin Thomas, Morikawa and Rahm today though. Also think Spieth has a great chance.

1 Like

I Hate Carlos Ortiz!!!

1 Like

I’m sure rose is the first round leader in every major I’ve ever watched

Rose is fucking it already then

He was +2 this point yesterday tbf

1 Like

yeah, true.

Who the hell is Bernd Wiseberger?

Pretty handy group at the top of the leaderboard.

bloody love Cameron Smith

don’t tell me he’s a hick trumper or something

oh he’s australian, phew