🏌 The Masters 2021 ⛳

why are they all wearing shit grey and beige combos this year?

i wsh @anon44830896 was here to sort them out.

The one thing pissing me off more than anything is the color of Koepka’s hat. Pink and all fine, but neon illuminated strobe light pink. Driving me nuts.

2 Likes

where’s Fowler when you need him?

1 Like

Bbc website text coverage started at 1801. Justin Rose was -4.

Justin Rose is now -7. Mentions of Justin Rose- 0.

1 Like

this guy’s my pick now

Ahh christ, DeChambeau’s going to make the cut. Ridiculous having to watch every shot the guy takes in primetime no where near the leaderboard.

1 Like

Get a vpn and get on the app!!!

1 Like

Yeah i don’t dislike him really, it’s just the hype train and focus on him when really there are loads more interesting players that we never see

I just hate getting constantly inundated by the American media. It’s Bryson this, Bryson that. Understand he’s longest hitter on tour, brings a “scientific” aspect to the game, but enough’s enough having to watch every shot he takes 8 strokes off the lead.

You can also go to Masters.com and watch featured groups, Amen corner, holes 4, 5, 6.

Primetime coverage kicks off now.

:+1:the US website and app coverage is the same as we get here on tv. (was on featured groups, just about to switch to ‘live’, whatever the difference is, they still follow all the favourites anyway.)

Oh yeah you’ll be seeing every Bryson shot coming up, only 3 holes left thank god.

1 Like

I’ve just been on Featured Groups all the time so far (thanks for the tip btw!) it’s good, haven’t seen any of Bryson, seems a good pick of just those more or less in contention.

1 Like

Can’t leave it short Cameron!

Love Cameron Smith by the way. His moustache/hair combo is what we like to call a Mississippi mud flap over here. :rofl:

1 Like

Justin Thomas is on fire, once again.

Finau for me please out of the yanks

…ooooh Bryson just whacked it into florida

Love Finau, imo top 5 golfers on tour. Always in contention, routing for him bad to get over that hump and get a W. Once he does the floodgates will open, but eerily eluding him right now.

1 Like

I guess that’s why they show Bryson, what a shot out of woods lol.

1 Like