The metaverse

Oh man i fucking love adverts and work meetings

I’m looking forward to watching nature documentaries from the '90s in full VR from within my post-apocalyptic habitat, watching them until my goggles fill with tears

‘Remember birds? Birds were sweet as.’

3 Likes

Absolutely just asking for an evolution of that “When I came, there was a fresh cup of tea on the desk” except now it’s “When I came, i found that I’d thrusted all the way to a stranger’s wake in Luton”

2 Likes

Bet theyll have Skyrim on it

I’ll just play Transport Tycoon again, like I do on every single piece of technology I’ve ever owned

1 Like

Can’t stop thinking about this (Paris Hilton is one of my guilty pleasures, in that I think she’s secretly a genius in the way she presents everything this sort of half-mocking manner… like, she knows everything is bullshit and is trying not to Fleabag to the camera… I might be wrong but I think she’s brilliant The Simple Life has a lot of Partridge levels gags)

1 Like

This is essentially setting up a dystopian future where the elite are uploaded to the metaverse to spend eternity being sucked off on the top of a skyscraper in paradise while the rest of us drown in floodwater and eat rats

I once met a vers

Did you click ‘excited’ on the poll though?

it asked me my name
I told it what it was

2 Likes

Is it that thing where you have sex through a headset like in that data bullock 90s Sci fi film?

I’m excited if so.

Leaving that typo. It’s her cyborg sex name.

10 Likes

5 Likes

This is officially the most Theo joke that has ever been made on this website

1 Like

Think you need to pair a headset with a sex toy that’s synced to whatever’s going on, whether that’s partner(s) or a recording.

I assume, anyway. Not like this is anything I’ve researched in the context of AI-assisted blow job machines to enable to me finally exist free of all human contact or anything. Hypothetically. In theory.

Sorry what were we talking about?

2 Likes

That amazon prime show where the guy dies and goes into a metaverse and then has sex with his missus. The suit she wore in that was disgusting

1 Like

Give it a quick rinse first, sure it’s fine

They were rented

Yeah, see above