The Mondayest of mornings

Good morning,

Got a bad case of the Monday blues.
Dreamt almost all my teeth fell out, I made an emergency dentists appointment and was worrying about how much debt I was going to get into buying new teeth and how mean and judgey the dentists would be, then, when I arrived at the surgery all the dentists were wearing ‘Vote Conservative’ badges. Absolutely horrifying on so many levels.

My foot is still really painful esp to walk on but I haven’t been offered a lift into work yet by the TV
:thinking: :cry:

Just want to go back to bed and be cuddled :cry:

1 Like

Tired. Hate my commute. Is it the weekend yet?

1 Like

got an all-day excel training course today coz ive managed to get to the ripe old age of 34 without ever having any excel training. my boss was talking to me about this fancy spreadsheet that weve got that does loads of clever stuff, saying he wants to make sure i know what to do if summat goes wrong and the guy who built it isnt here, and i was like im sure ive told you before that i dont really know how to do anything with excel? so here i am

3 Likes

As IF that wonderful, caring and loving guy would make you walk.

4 Likes

I love how current you are :joy:. Since that happened she’s managed to marry and divorce a premier league footballer, marry and divorce some other guy, have a child with a one directioner, and have a pretty successful tv and pop career. :smiley:

9 Likes

It’s a tiny bit better than yesterday but still very sore :cry:
Thanks for asking x

1 Like

Yeah TBH I was just thinking of her music as I thought that was what kermit meant and she never seems to have made much impact there really.

She was pretty huge for a good couple of years musically. Maybe not in disser land but she sold a lot of records.

Not sure why I’m defending her cause I can’t stand her or her music :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I mean yeah I probably wasn’t even paying attention to music much at the time so missed her fame so for me she seems well known for TV and that incident. But then I recall how quickly the media made Victoria Beckham seem like an adjunct to David so I guess they did that to Cheryl too.

you got some decent tyres on, m9?

Morning

I’ve been for a run

Was going to go into the office but my front door is so swollen from the rain and damp it won’t shut properly - so I’m WFH with a mission to get busy with files and whatever else I have to hand to get the thing to fucking close.

Bah

PAYDAY!

looking forward to paying a shitload of bills this evening - always fun

trying to prepare for a big meeting tomorrow but the 6yo being up and down all night with a fever means my brain is trying to operate on a terminal sleep deficit which isn’t really conducive to going through contracts with a fine tooth comb

also, got two consultation reports back (that cost lots of money) which basically both say “Yeah, we don’t know really.” - what a racket

Got a cold.
Ran a half marathon distance, went to a gig and had several pints yesterday. Not feeling massively productive mates

Morning all! Busy week

Tonight - FKA Twigs
Tomorrow - Blanck Mass
Thursday - band practice maybe?
Friday - gig at paper dress Vintage (you should come)

Work too, I suppose.
Knackered already tbh.

5 Likes

Morning. Getting out of bed this morning was a struggle.

1 Like

I always manage to combine big exercise day with big booze day and wake up with everything in my entire being hurting

2 Likes

This is a banger tbf

3 Likes

Absolutely hate it

1 Like

Last night I had the honour of helping a family carry their drunk mum out of spoons. She was snoring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: while we dragged her along and we flopped her into the car. apparently she always falls asleep instantly after a bottle of wine.

1 Like