The morning of Friday the 13th!

Good morning, good yawning

Try not to have bad luck guys x

19 Likes

Hi Theo, hi niknak

My bad luck happened yesterday so today is dealing with the fallout. Have to send an email I really didn’t want to have to write. It’s the culmination of 18 months of stress and frustration that I thought was about to finally end, but instead has been prolonged indefinitely :pensive:

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m very sorry to hear that. Good luck with getting the mental energy to write that email x

Good morning,

Slept terribly and up early as I have deliveries coming today. :tired_face:

Last night my son and I sat in the garden until about 1.30am watching the perseids meteor shower and it was amazing. We had such a good time. We’re really lucky here in rural France because there’s very little light pollution so the skies often look amazing with more stars than I’ve ever seen elsewhere. I think we might do the same again tonight.

11 Likes

Sent 12 letters, 2 e-mails and one teams message before 8:30am. And thought of a possibly fun thread idea. Need a nap.

2 Likes

meeting some pals and their new babby for lunch

might ikea after work

thatssit i think

1 Like

Morning all!

I’ve got a blood test in an hour and then I’ll be spending about four hours pretending to work before my day finishes. My careers interview is at 11.00 so I should think about what I’d really like to be when I grow up.

3 Likes

Ooof, that’s surely not the sort of job you want to ‘might’ about. More of a girding of loins type affair!

(I think our baby gear was pretty evenly split between IKEA and John Lewis in the end.)

Ive heard footballers are pretty well paid.

3 Likes

That or a fire engine is currently top of my list.

5 Likes

Una Stubbs RIP :cry:

2 Likes

picking out a horror film for tonight, I have settled for Cache (2000)

1 Like

Oh no :frowning:

Yeah she was great :pensive:

My little Una Stubbs story:

4 Likes

Morning all

Hope everyone is well :slight_smile:

Having a Friday treat breakfast of praline croissant while WFH and listening to a lovely Mogwai playlist. Been blackberry picking in the garden this morning to take some down for my Mum in a bit, but in the process i’ve nettled and prickled my arms up a treat.

Had a decent sleep and a uneventful and short dream which featured a couple of DiSsers so that’s interesting to report!

My attempts to make my hair wavy haven’t been so successful and it’s more…wild but I can work with that.

Have a good one all!

3 Likes

Holla! Day of pottering around the house today, not much planned but that’s quite nice.

I’ve bagged an hour lesson with Miguel Atwood-Ferguson in September, which I’m pretty excited about.

1 Like

Morning! Last day WFH before a week in Cornwall, so I’m simultaneously demob happy and drowning under the weight of everything I need to do before I go.

Also, I picked up a film from the lab last night which I’m just scanning in and the pics are looking REALLY cool, which I’m dead chuffed about

4 Likes

Morning

Going home

Don’t wanna

@keith rockstar

1 Like

Morning :wave:

1 Like

Shades puked under the dinner table at breakfast this morning

So that was a nice start to the day

Morning everyone!

1 Like