The most beautiful album of all-time is:

This has has a big response on Facebook (definitely agree with Ian from Redjetson/I Like Trains suggesting Choose A Bright Morning by Jeniferever) (and Martin from Jeniferever picking Disintegration) Redirecting...

1 Like

Forever Changes or

5 Likes

you!

5 Likes

Motoro Faam - And Infiltrations [HQ] - YouTube

2 joke answers in a row is pushing it a bit.

23 Likes

no idea what my answer is the question but

I think it was xmas 2009, you popped up starting a thread and gave everyone this album for free (as it was released on your/the DiS label so you could).

I really liked it and have always thought if I met you in person I’d buy you a pint mention how grateful I was for that specifically, on top of all the other music I’ve found here, people I’ve met from here etc.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

One day we shall have that pint! Glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Probably that first Vashti Bunyan one

Our Endless Numbered Days by Iron and Wine is an incredibly beautiful album.

2 Likes

True Love and High Adventure by Grand Drive is alt country tinged thing of incredibly beauty.

It’s Adore by The Smashing Pumpkins.

1 Like

Probably something by Four Tet

Think I’d vote for Winged Victory’s first album.

7 Likes

Might only be a few months old but Andrew Wasylyk’s Balgay Hill: Morning In Magnolia is worth a shout. An astonishingly beautiful album.

2 Likes

Biosphere - Substrata is beautiful in a few different ways and although the album is unsurprisingly described as ‘arctic’ there are plenty of moments of human warmth. Even the terrifying Sphere of No-Form is beautiful in its own way.

1 Like

that is such a 4AD-looking cover that I have to believe that the internet is wrong in saying it’s released by All Saints Records.

2 Likes

That mono mix is horrid

1 Like

Still listen to Choose A Bright Morning all the time. Such a special (and beautiful) album.

Also yeah that Jeniferever album is gorgeous

Maybe Ágætis byrjun by Sigur Ros or Living room songs by Olafur Arnalds

3 Likes