The Neon Handshake 15th anniversary tour

2 Likes

WHAT YEAR IS oh I see they’ve addressed this

1 Like

Vex Red?! That’s a band I genuinely didn’t think I’d hear of again.

2 Likes

A? Jesus Christ.

7 Likes

The 17 year old me has exploded with excitement. The 32 year old me is enthusiastically curious.

3 Likes

I still whack this album on a lot so I’m looking forward to this, might do Nottingham or Manchester since there’s no Leeds date

Classic ma0sm

I think I knew A weren’t that good even when that sort of music was my exact cup of tea as a teenager.

1 Like

A and Vex Red :smiley:

where’s Fony, where’s Wilt

4 Likes

Anyone who went to the hundred reasons 10yr thing will know that this will be fucking great :grinning:

3 Likes

THIS IS NOW THE BRIT-ROCK THREAD

2 Likes

I remember hating A. Neon Handshake’s still a great album. Riffs really hold up. Think Vex Red have a new album coming out at some point! They’re a bit of a guilty pleasure.

1 Like

They blew Hundred Reasons away.

5 Likes

Should’ve done symposium at the same time :hugs:

1 Like

Yup! HR was still a blast but jfc hifh were intense!

1 Like

i played the opening riff to i can climb mountains at band practice the other day and nobody could remember what it was

how times have changed!!!111!111

4 Likes
1 Like

I remember hearing Come Face Up on a metal hammer compilation when I was a nipper and thinking it was the greatest, heaviest thing I’d ever heard. Listened recently and good God, the lyrics.

2 Likes

let’s face it guys they had like three good tunes

I seem to remember the inlay card to their album was printed incorrectly so it folded the wrong way, but they’d had too many printed to get it fixed.