The Neptune Music Prize 2016 - Vote Here

Wow, I clicked on Meilyr Jones expecting him to be right down at the bottom - and, look, there he is in the lead. What good people!

3 Likes

Floating Points is superior to any other on the list, IMO - such an immersive, complete piece of work that also doesn’t sound remotely like anything else

3 Likes

voted for FloPo yo

Meilyr Joens is the best band of all time. I love Splashy McMielyr so much I think they should win every prize.

5 Likes

Bad Breeding have got an album out? Amazing. I saw them supporting METZ last year, thought they were hilarious.

Not enough people voting for Future of the Left. #propermusic

2 Likes

Who are Black Peaks and why have they jumped to leading by double the next contender? Haven’t seen it mentioned in the comments

Really great rock band. Seems the heavy crowd have gotten behind it on social media. Including the Daniel P Carter (ex-A, now host of Radio1 Rock Show) and the editor of Kerrang (who’s a former DiS contributor).

Weird, haven’t heard them mentioned on DiS before. They been street teaming the thread?

1 Like

Yeah Black Peaks are hitting it hard with the street teaming. This kind of thing just makes votes like this pointless really

2 Likes

Ok Then

2 Likes

i misclicked and voted for the wrong one HELP SEAN

lol black peaks

for a moment i thought i’d stumbled onto an InMe fan forum or something

Went for Suede. These reunion things are a very 2000s phenomenon, but for a band to return and to create one of the best albums of their career as a result is commendable.

2 Likes

Gotta be Martha for me I’ve listened to that record p much every day since it came out. Amazing songs every single 1 of them.

Congratulations to MARTHA, winners of the 2016 Neptune Prize.

1 Like

UUUUGGGHHHHHH

1 Like