šŸ  The Neptune Music Prize 2018 - Vote Now! šŸŸ

Diss tape drone

1 Like

Dissintegration State

2 Likes

Popping by to point out that the Half Man Half Biscuit album is really good and deserving of a lot more attention than itā€™s had (ie none)

1 Like

Letā€™s stop disrupting the thread now

2 Likes

You might not be able to tell but as I hold down that one synth chord Iā€™m gonna look so mad.

7 Likes

Fashion a kick from the plosives, hi hats from the sibilance and youā€™re awayā€¦

2 Likes

I did look at the Mercury threads for things people were raving about but there were about 300 contenders so we whittled it down.

Also I think Mogwai were on my initial list. Sorry!

3 Likes

I assume no hookworms is directly trolling right

3 Likes

Thought this was going to a tough decision but then Rolo Tomassi came up. Wonā€™t mind if Young Fathers or Letā€™s Eat Grandma pip it though. Also, another vote for davidoff Mogwai getting a nom

2 Likes

This is also my exact stance

1 Like

The longer the note, the more dread

6 Likes

Mastersystem for me, which is one of my AOTYs. Best thing Scott had done in ages imo.

Four Tet as runner up (also his best in ages)

1 Like

Pretty sure Jon Hopkinsā€™ Immunity is not the album you meantā€¦

2 Likes

Not so much @rich-t as soggybiscuit (you heretic!) :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah it is, itā€™s just that good

Just OG Sean and I repping Hannah Peel, eh

Sigh. Thereā€™s always one errorā€¦of course, should be Singularity. :frowning:

Immunity is better, so Iā€™ll let you off.

3 Likes

Not a fan of no Hookworms, but I am a fan of DiS misspelling the Rolo Tomassi album name on the main site so itā€™s now called ā€˜Tie will die and love will bury it.ā€™
Image result for tie dye

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t choose between Letā€™s Eat Grandma and Young Fathers went for Letā€™s Eat Grandma since I have probably listened to that more in the last few weeks

2 Likes