The New Football Thread

Oof

4 Likes

we all watching Villa - Birmingham I take it on Sunday?

Although Adalberto Penaranda has now received his work permit, the Venezuela forward is not expected to be thrown straight into action. Press Association

Never change, Watford.

4 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

just had a look at Watford’s squad. Forgot they had Okaka

Adalberto Penaranda was a pretty slick prospect on fifa 16.
Scored against England in one of the age group finals they won recently too iirc

Yeah, but it just sound like he’s named in a Peter Andre/Jordan Princess Theaamii way after his grandparents, Ada Pena and Alberto Aranda.

1 Like

Normally always if we are home.

But we’re playing Cardiff this year, so I’m taking my parents out somewhere instead.

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1066022827093098496?s=19

5 Likes

Have we had any CHAT about this yet ?

Dunno who we’re playing but I’m sure we’re gonna beat 'em 3-1. TAKE THAT, MYSTERY OPPONENTS.

1 Like

Tickets for Bradford - Oxford were a quid on general sale until yesterday, still are today if purchased by a ST holder
You know things are getting desperate when the club’s resorting to that + bringing in Karl Henry
biggest game of the season for us, again

i sometimes day dream about winning the maximum prize on the euromillions and how it would be like having infinite money because surely i couldn’t spent it all (max prize is about £160m i think) so her salary for one year is basically impossible for me to comprehend

average wage in the premier league is about £50k a week, so a player on about double that would be earning £5m a year

£265m a year is £5m a week

it’s just so far off the charts

Weekend starts with Eibar beating Madrid 3-0

I do not miss the Nations League

1 Like

you take that back

7 Likes

1 Like

this is gonna be a funny weekend, I can feel it.

1 Like

reckon man city might draw at west ham.
if that’s not funny then i don’t know what is

1 Like

JayRod is too sweet