The New Football Thread

“It’s Adam and Eve not Adam and Lukaku”

9 Likes

No antibants but Liverpools back line looks a bit weak today without Gomez or Lovren and Hamez Milner drafter in at RB.

Snodgrass plays for West Ham mate

2 Likes

Huge game at Home Park today against @shrewbie’s lads. If we lose, word is that our manager goes and we get fucking Hollowhead back in. Really need to win this one and I will be holding Shrewbs personally responsible #leagueonebeeves

1 Like

You talking about the obvious Salah onside or Lurrmurrrr planting his studs straight into Fabinho’s ankle?

massive game for us too obv, really need to win. we melted against Luton and are still shite but have shown some signs of improvement in the last few weeks. getting rid of Rahic should have a positive impact too

1 Like

Obvious BCB preventing the keeper making any saves.

Cool, that evens out the BCB we suffered at Arsenal where we dropped 2 points because of a wrong offside call. Bloody BCB.

I think you go above us with a win. We’re so massively inconsistent that a game like this could go either way. My guess is 3-0 but I’m not sure who to.

Certain that there won’t be an obviously incorrect decision deciding the extremely tight late game, and everything will be right with the world come seven thirty.

This remark was made to no-one in particular rather than Numbers.

Was going to say, I couldn’t work out what it had to do with rainbow laces.

3 Likes

Alisson is class, eh?

3 Likes

Big fan of that angry F Off finish from Salah

4 Likes

Ake OG!

Only caveat for number 2 is that is has to be an out of work manager who has won major honours before, and the team has to be 3rd tier or below. He gets a week training with them beforehand. I would never get tired of that.

3 Likes

The difference Van Dijk makes to even the most mundane bits of defending from the start of last season is so massive.

Interested to see how we top this later today:

6 Likes

Lesson today - don’t rake Salah with your studs or he’ll destroy your world.