The oddest sort of people

You’re sitting on a bus. There are plenty of empty seats - double seats with no one sitting in either one of them. Someone gets on the bus and sits next to you. What the fuck is wrong with them?

1 Like

This is a sound and positive way of perceiving this.

Still riles me up.

1 Like

When my friend did the Mongol rally he said that Belgium was by far the oddest place they went through. Just has a pervading weirdness that no one could really explain.

1 Like

does anyone know a dentist irl

do they have personalities

Well, it’s nice that they feel safe but the result is that I now don’t feel safe. I’m sitting there wondering when they’re going to start talking to me about Jesus.

1 Like

Shit, I never realised that no one knows a dentist but you are right. I know Drs (proper ones not shit Epimer ones) but not dentists.

right?

pretty sure i don’t even know anyone that knows a dentist

I think my mother’s partner’s brother is a dentist but he loves in the US and I’ve never met him so probably doesn’t even exist.

*waves *

They are a bit odd, yes.

They call them orthodontists over there.

All the medical folks I knew at uni were absolutely crazy party bastards. Great folk. I do know a dentist (who has been on TV for non-dentisty stuff) and he’s really nice, very intense, but a lovely guy.

Maybe this is a joke? But surely they are the brace mother fuckers. This better not be a Simpsons reference, Irons!

don’t think i would like to hang out with five dentists

they’d all be talking about my teeth when i went for a piss

Can’t believe people are lying about knowing dentists.

No Simpsons reference here pal!

2 Likes

I see

Yeah, it doesn’t happen that often, to be fair. A friend was complaining about it this morning though so it reminded me of the one time it happened last year. Mostly I do look menacing enough that it looks like there’s a force field around me keeping people away. You don’t know what ‘resting bitch face’ is til you’ve seen me. So when someone does choose to sit next to me, despite other seats being available, they they really must be odd.

1 Like

Getting any charisma out of them is like pulling teeth!

And nowhere else?

Ask me again in 21 minutes