The official Article 50 - you are now triggered - thread

Pretty much every time it comes on the news I’m guaranteed an argument with the folks.

Who don’t you want your ruddy country back?!

1 Like

Your parent(s):

• Loony Lefties
  • Sensible Centrists
  • Tories
  • Other

0 voters

• Brexit
  • Remain
  • Dunno

0 voters

my parents don’t vote the same way.

9 Likes

Yes, the British aren’t very good at doing things quickly

Yes, I want to stay (for now)

4 Likes

CLOSE THE POLL

1 Like

Well, they’d have been termed ‘sensible centrists’ about 40 years ago. That position is now deemed ‘loony leftie’ these days.

2 Likes

I don’t think my mum has a set of coherent politics, but I suspect she’s voted Tory in the past (in Scotland!). But she did vote Remain.

She hates Nicola Sturgeon more than anything else on the planet, which is a weird one.

something a bit fishy about her

Brexit voters are more like Arsenal fans, nothing that is likely to happen will ever satisfy them

FTFY

8 Likes

It’s the “Well we had the vote, we can’t have another one!”

Why not? Literally the next morning the lying cunts told everyone they’d lied to that they’d been lied to.

erm…

i was thinking, do we need new passports? they’ll make us pay for them won’t they?

New BLUE passports, just like the good old days.

1 Like

my mum voted Tory up to Thatcher (who she voted for once & immediately regretted) & then LibDem ever since.
She HATES her local (con) MP (Oliver Fucking Letwin) but loves Theresa May and voted Leave

figure that fucking mess out

I’m fine with that. Get a packet of these, stick 12 on the back in a circle:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sticker-Yellow-Shape-Labels-Self-Adhesive/dp/B00FSAH08M

7 Likes

this^

so, so many times this^

You know how Brexiters have those passport holders that look like an old blue passport?

I’m gonna get one that looks like an EU passport.

8 Likes

I’m getting a passport holder that looks like an Irish passport. And inside is, in fact, an Irish passport.

5 Likes