The official Article 50 - you are now triggered - thread

just found out that I’m a year too old to be mobilised for conscription into the Spanish army, phew!

I feel like joining the Spanish army at the moment to be honest.

1 Like

So much this, the whole Gibraltar thing actually makes me feel quite embarrassed. May rightly seems to be distancing herself from the Falklands comparison but still…we’ve got like 2 years of this people.

the outfits look fucking fantastic tbh

13 Likes

are you sure that’s not from like a male stripper march? they look like the hot cops

5 Likes

Think most countries were aware of this anyway, pal

1 Like

(Obviously, Dover voted to Leave)

1 Like

Me uniré a la resistencia contra cualquier agresión inglesa. Mis antepasados ​​lucharon contra los ingleses en Irlanda y me sentiría negligente si no me levanté. Lucharemos en las playas, pelearemos en los campos de desembarco, pelearemos en los campos y en las calles, pelearemos en las colinas; nunca nos rendiremos.

2 Likes

I will join the resistance against any English aggression. My ancestors fought the English in Ireland, and I would feel remiss if I did not get up. We will fight on the beaches, we will fight in the landing fields, we will fight in the fields and in the streets, we will fight in the hills; We never give up.

1 Like

c+p’d from google translate innit. i hate the english as i hate all capulets.

I know mayn. I thought there would be some hilarious badly translated bits, but turns out its almost bang on the money.

there’s the get up bit. introduces a weird undercurrent of sexual frustration.

2 Likes

We’re all going to die

Hadn’t even spotted the second bit. Outstanding.

to all you gringos:

:es: :es::es: :es: GIBRALTAR ES ESPAÑOL :es: :es: :es: :es:

3 Likes

hands off our rock

oh England, never change. Or maybe fucking do

1 Like

free poster!

3 Likes

We’re such cunts

10 Likes

Who in fuck’s name wants a ‘Hands off our rock’ poster? Where are you even supposed to put it? In your window, in case the Spanish government is strolling around the streets of Little Nether Shitehampton? Who is this even for?

5 Likes

Twats

13 Likes