The official DiS Minecraft Server DiScussion Page

Thanks, got it. Will hopefully have a look this evening. Will hopefully inspire me to do something more than just dig holes.

Silly question, but is there anyway to see how something is crafted by looking at it?

So strongly that i bought an xbox one to encourage more of this shit. And yes i kbow thats the pount of the change but im literally viting with ny wallett! Lol

think we’re moving to a subscription based model of gaming which is really what this is all about. Has it’s own share of problems with lack of ownership but would hopefully lower the barrier of entry to people.

Yeah. Me and 2 friends have xbox game pass and its so nice to go ‘oh theyve added vernintide 2 to game pass, want to play’ and have no other barrier to think about! Get to try all sorts of multiplayet games and if they dont tick the boxes for us then no big deal, way easier than tryong to convince people to buy a game youre interested in.

1 Like

wonder where this leaves devs for trying something innovative if they are no longer in control of their own revenue streams and are reliant on big chunks of money from the console makers so they can add to their subscription service.

Will it eventually be like a Spotify situation where it totally devalues the product and the people who create it?

If you know the name of something, you can search for it in the crafting UI to find out; the only way of finding out the name is either to hold it or ask though.

1 Like

In game purchases. The big devs will have theor own platform and the indies will make their games avaliable on all of them and will rotate them in and out with the option to buy the game for keeps.

Anyways lets stop talking non minecraft lol

1 Like

I reckon we shiuld establish a new town in a new biodome soon and establish a rail link between the 2

2 Likes

There’s a jungle out there. But I dunno where. I discovered it when I was lost.

who was it that kept asking in-game to go find a jungle, I have no idea who’s who lol

Shut up bands, maybe?

is that a diser?

I put the original notice on the noticeboard. One of the non-DiSSers made it their mission the other day. Still unsuccessful as far as I can tell :slight_smile:

Shut Up Bands = @cowtipping

1 Like

c0leyB btw

1 Like

shut up bands is me. i wasn’t looking for the jungle tho

1 Like

@Bamnan i’ve put loads of iron and gold atop your tower

1 Like

can someone help me get the water flow in my egg dispenser working correctly. i can never figure it out. it needs to all be flowing right to the front. you might need to smash your way in. try not to kill my hens pls
ps. it’s next to ‘the tower of evil’.

I’ll have a look tonight if I someone else hasn’t got there before.

aww ty!