The Official Easter Sunday Dinner Thread

I’m currently napping on the sofa, but it’s been brought to my attention that it’s gone 2pm and we don’t have a sunday dinner thread yet. So, I’ve procured thr help of an exceptionally hadsome man to aassist me, by typing this out, verbatim.

She just started saying yes, yes mmmhmmm for a bit then…

Ok, what’s for dinner? Are you dining al fresco? Whatever you’re doing, I hope it’s yummy.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll eat a pizza later

Had some scrambled eggs for breakfast so that’s eastery isn’t it

1 Like

I haven’t had lunch and just eat have sent me a 15% off code and jezzas talking about curry so I think it’s going to have to be Indian takeaway

1 Like

Lamb curry mate, it’s probably what him upstairs ate on this day way back when.

You do make delicious food don’t you, @Jeremys_Iron! I respect that about you.
Looks a ruddy good feast!

1 Like

This means a lot coming from you and yer boi :blush:

1 Like

Going over to my folks for a roast :+1:

1 Like

First solid food of the day.

Thanks @Avery the egg was perfectly cooked :clap:

2 Likes

Just been eating ginger nuts so far, underrated biscuits IMO.

Probably bang some of those l.mac Wellington bites in the oven at some point

1 Like

iMac Wellingtons?!

I’m partial to a ginger biscuit. My nan always used to have them in so they remind me of her :purple_heart:

1 Like

I think we’re having hot cross buns for tea. I truly hope we are anyhow.

1 Like

:yum: pics plz!

Haven’t decided what to make for dinner yet but I know I’m having one of these for pudding

2 Likes

I love M&S food. Enjoy, my friend!

1 Like

i put some lindt truffles in the freezer about half an hour ago and am now delighting on them my god they’re actual heaven.

2 Likes

Pizza?

A sausage just properly POPPED in the bbq.

Marinated some tomatoes

First course - corn.

3 Likes

We’re having a BBQ but we haven’t been very organised, taking minted lamb kebabs out of the freezer was the extent of our prep.
I forgot big Tesco wouldn’t be open so we had to go to a Tesco Express and it was slim pickins.
We got some maple bbq pork loins, sausages and some peri peri wings that I’ve been informed will be too hot for me to enjoy. No proper hot dog buns :frowning: we had to make do with part baked petit pains.
@Avery used the time while I was napping earlier to cook up some smokey bbq beans and I had a brainwave just as we left the shop. Jacket potatoes! Obviously going to put huge chunks of butter and grate cheese into them before crowning them with beans.
Also doing a salad.
Looking forward to a more organised future bbq with more homemade stuff. Wanna do jerk chicken :drooling_face: