The Official Easter Sunday Dinner Thread

Those tomatoes and onions look so excellent
Garlic? Oil? Thyme? Rosemary? Oregano? Red wine vinegar?
Great stuff

2 Likes

Chaps I can smell the hot cross bun! This is HAPPENING

1 Like

Ooh red wine vinegar is a good idea!
It’s really good extra virgin olive oil we brought back from Cyprus, crushed garlic, balsamic vinegar, oregano, S&P. They are delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Pretty happy with my baked beans today. Gloopy, smoky, gbob.

5 Likes

Garlic chilli roast chicken is going to be ready imminently. Gonna chuck some asparagus in with it at the last minute. Really cba doing anything else so we’re having some swish Waitrose potato salad with it.

1 Like

4 Likes

Was meant to be having ramen, but my partner is asleep currently, so no idea what is going on now

Had:

Goats cheese and caramelized onion tart

Mushroom crumble, potato croquettes, roast potato, green beans, carrots, peas, Yorkshire, bread sauce.

Russian Easter pudding cake thing, choc cornflake cake, ice cream.

Wine
Water

FULL

4 Likes

Sounds amazing

1 Like

such a beautiful evening, would be a great time to be a young person in love I think

Dinner is lunch leftovers inserted into a wholemeal pitta.

1 Like

BUNZ

2 Likes

Wow this looks incredible

That looks lush! :heart_eyes:

I had chips in Temple Meads station. Awful. The only thing that wasn’t meat on the menu.

Making up for it by waiting for a Tampopo (some tofu starter that I can’t describe but love, vegan katsu and rice)

1 Like

Still not had anything to eat. Definitely no ramen. Might make avocado and poached eggs on toast. May not bother at all

You gotta eat!!

Had a large big tasty meal and a cheeseburger earlier from McD’s, so not a major issue if I don’t eat

won a 3mth now TV subscription didn’t I

2 Likes

from Maccy Ds? What you gonna watch?

Yeah, on the monopoly promo they do. Had access to various Sky accounts for a few years, but have never seen the wire, so started watching that today. And will watch GOT in HD, instead of on an iPad mini

1 Like