The Official End Of Email As A Communication Medium

It’s finally happened everyone. Email is OVER.

In a world of Whatsapp, MSN Messenger and Microsoft Teams, email has been destroyed by spam and we can all finally agree that it needs to go. It is done. Game over. Nothing good is emailed anymore.

Please feel free to send any last emails that you need to send as they will no longer be allowed as of midnight UAT.

What!?

4 Likes

It’s like Slack but Microsoft

Can you email me the differences between this and Google Hangouts pls.

No because email is DEAD

I keep getting emails saying I’ve been added to a Microsoft Team. As I’m only working here for a few more weeks I’ve decided just to ignore it.

1 Like

this picture

MAX NOSTALGIA

7 Likes

Appear Offline for lyf

4 Likes

They’re all talking about you on Teams and have set your handle to Emailface

2 Likes

Did you have the adblock thing for it?

So fucking cool

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’m currently on email only, so please reach me that way.

Warmest and best regards

sadpunk

I will only email you if it is my birthday and I have brought in cake, that is the ONLY REASON LEFT

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’m currently on email only, so please reach me that way.

Warmest and best regards

sadpunk

this is untrue BUT all office phones will be removed next year as absolutely nobody needs one

You’ve literally come into MY thread, disagreed with the entire premise, and then made an entirely unrelated statement.

3 Likes

I use mainly skype internally and I usually just text and skype call clients now. SO MODERN. Sometimes if I’ve doing a complicated bit of advice then I’ll want to get it down in writing so I’ll dictate it into my mobile and big hand will type it up for me and I guess that gets emailed. But it’s certainly not the primary tool like it was a few years ago.

1 Like

You still have a few hours to prepare

zoom > skype IMHO

sorry sapdunk, this went to my spam folder, only just saw it

For video conferencing without a doubt, particularly in low-bandwidth scenarios