The OFFICIAL Summer Wrestling Thread 2019 (featuring, G1 Tournament, AEW ALL OUT and Summerslam!)

I’d like no script Samoa Joe. That’d be sweet

A lot of promising news comung out of wwe land

205live being folded into nxt
2 man commentary teams apparently

And a little bit of the bubbly!

1 Like

Time for the return of HEEL MICHAEL COLE!!! Who else is a COLE MINER!?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

My God, I could not stand heel Michael Cole. It was really the worst for me and made me think for a long time that he was no good as a commentator

1 Like

The cole mine was legit amazing, 90% of his gimmick was insufferable though. Still maintain if he were a manager or even gm rather than doing play by play it woulda been incredible as he did give it his all

1 Like

He would have been a great heal GM in the vein of Vickie Gurrero - generating genuine heat purely by just appearing. Splurging heal Cole over the entire product just made the whole thing unwatchable though sadly.

Why did none of you tell me that Asuka’s started a gaming youtube channel?

That was her background before she was a wrestler, user to work for Nintendo I believe

1 Like

Always knew he was a good Tim

1 Like

hahahaha

1 Like

this was funny imho

1 Like

They really couldn’t have found anyone better than R-Truth to build the 24/7 title around.

1 Like

Off work tomorrow and wouldn’t mind staying up to watch NXT tonight if anyone can hook me up? I mean the first hour - I’ve got the network for the second hour (Christ, this is stupid of them).

watchwrestling.in but whats this about second hour?

1 Like

Ta!

First hour on USA and the second hour live on the network this week and next. Apparently they forgot that Suits still had a couple of episodes left to air in their slot :’)

1 Like

is… is Seamus gonna sign for New Japan?!

HWFG LADS

pretty fun episode, crowd were hot as shit which helps, lots of reasons to watch and things built up here, very good stuff.

Surprisingly, Lio Rush vs Oney Lorcan may have been match of the night?

ONEY RULES

2 Likes