The Open Championship 2018

Back at Carnoustie this year - Jordan Spieth to defend his title?

Weather’s gonna be ropey Friday by the looks of it but plain sailing for the rest of the weekend. Looks like it’s gonna be some fast kickin’, low scorin’ golf. Spieth could do well.

I’m there all day on Friday and it’s going to absolutely bucket! fortunately my client doesn’t really like golf and is happy to just eat and drink in the hospitality tent, so we’ll just do that. I’m getting picked up from my house at 6am though, what an early start.

SO I will be following this thread for some golf chat so that I don’t look like a complete ignoramus.

Shame - seeing the lads getting battered on the links in inclement weather is what the Open is all about. Although if it’s too heavy they won’t be out on the course anyway so you won’t miss much.

re: golf chat just drop in “that’s golf, maaaaaaaaan” at least once and you’ll be rocking.

It’s really crap that Sky Sports have the rights to this

Yeah not being able to watch any of it sucks big time.

Going to the pub to watch golf (that’s if it’s actually being shown anywhere) doesn’t seem quite right somehow (with the exception of the Ryder Cup of course)

Is it just me that finds Sky’s coverage of golf really twee?

Would be pretty cool if Tiger Woods won this

yeah now that fleetwood is out of contention and little chance for Rory i want tiger to win this.

Would like Molinari to win me.

Oh yeah forgot he was up there, yeah he’s a good lad.

double bogey ffs

Rory might regret that three-putt. The English guy in the clubhouse on -5 will fancy his chances of a playoff at this rate.

Bit of a shocker from Toger there and in trouble on the next.
If rose can pick up a couple of shots in the last few holes he’d be in with a good chance

Another shot dropped

What a putt from McIlroy!!!

Fucking yaaaass

Back to back birdies for Fleetwood, :+1:

yes franky

nice from rose but can’t see that being enough