📷 The Photography Thread

Looks like you might need exposure simulation on then maybe when you press the depth preview it will hopefully show depth plus correct light

1 Like

I’ve been listening to these recently

Juno Calypso’s is the best so far

But also enjoyed Abbie Trayler-Smith, Mark Steinmetz and Chris Steele-Perkins. Wasn’t fussed about some others that I’ve listened to so won’t bother typing them out :))

My old underwater camera died, so I’ve been looking out for a replacement. This one hasn’t had the strap put on it, so must be barely used. I can’t say I have plans for much sea swimming right now, but maybe I should take it out for the Christmas Day swim

1 Like

This one is good too

Only a camera phone shot. But great to be back at my favourite place in the world after a few months…

6 Likes

Went up the Pentland Hills yesterday. Pretty place, pretty buckin’ freezing.

6 Likes

was messing around with long exposures in front of my house the other day

fun thing to do in winter when it’s always dark. first time i’d left the house with my camera for a few weeks
also got a tripod for xmas and have ordered a shutter remote thing

1 Like

Been going out taking moody evening pictures near where I live

Having a great old time.
Can anyone recommend me a decent lightroom tutorial though? Got no idea which sliders etc are most important or what some of them even do, basically just completely winging it

11 Likes

Very nice. I think YouTube is your friend for learning lightroom. Just look up some beginner tutorials and do it along with it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hardly ever get out with my camera these days. Glad I did today though

9 Likes

Beautiful Rob

1 Like

Anyone else follow Hodachrome on Insta?

This is incredible:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ--MR8HbM8/

1 Like

Particularly pleased with this. Shot on 35mm

12 Likes

Stunning stuff.

I dropped off two films today, a roll of 2007 expired Jessie’s film shot in my Olympus Pen Ee half frame, and a roll of Neopan 1600, which must also be well out of date that I shot at a socially distanced portrait shoot this week. First film I’m getting developed in about a month, so I’m looking forward to the results

1 Like

Oh yeh always exciting when time has passed and your memory is vague of what is on there.

I’m gonna shoot and some half frame at some point.

Photography has been very slow in lockdown

On the beach near me this morning. One of probably 3 or 4 decent photos I’ve ever managed to take on my phone…

10 Likes

The great thing about having a camera with a flip out screen is that you can take photos like this easily

2 Likes

My adapter FINALLY arrived!

I’m shooting everything at f.14 from now on

6 Likes

From a not very good phone camera, but I like this one

Edit, sorry @rob.orch didn’t mean to reply to you directly

5 Likes