The Politics Bar (POST election thread)

Who David Cameron is David Cameron responsible David Cameron for David Cameron Brexit?

Honestly I’m on the fence on this one.

2 Likes

Corbyn, duh.

I hope he becomes ill.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HywelRoberts2/status/938463322416074755

1 Like

imagine what a beautiful day it will be when he’s on the guillotine.

should we have a new catch-all thread to replace this general politics thread and also the brexit thread?

there’s probably plenty of DiSers who haven’t looked in either thread for months because they’re now so big so could bring a few more people in which might be interesting?

• new thread for brexit + politics in general
  • keep the two current threads going

0 voters

2 new separate threads

edit: only because brexit gets so much attention it’d be a pain trying to parse through a thread if you were looking for takes on others issues

4 Likes

so what you’re saying is, i put it to a democratic vote and didn’t think it through?

1 Like

Needed a turnout quota tbh

what’s funny is i was thinking of adding a caveat, probably around how long the poll should run

but i didn’t did i, i fucked it

3 new separate threads

One for Brexit, one for Tory-bashing, one for inter-Labour shit-flinging.

9 Likes

This is the dream

Yes, great idea. Can just ignore the third one then.

1 Like

i assume i’ll be ok to create the same polls in all three like i’ve done tonight yeah?

Dodged a bullet there.

I emphatically doubt that was the case!

1 Like

Jesus.

I mean, I was wondering who we could blame for the problems in this country once we kick all the Europeans out after Brexit. It seems that disabled people is an early contender.

1 Like

w o w

3 Likes

The article is behind a paywall, so I can’t read it, but presumably they’ve done their research and just asked any companies that have to deal with other northern-european vaguely social democratic governments?

properly depressing to think that there is a proportion of society that genuinely regards people like Sadiq, born and raised in South London, and myself (North London), as not proper Londoners or Brits :(((

i think so. and they came away nodding thoughtfully like, “huh. waddya know.” then wrote this article where they say basically, “guys, it turns out a corbyn government probably won’t lead to gulags and london being renamed benningrad.”