The psychological impact of chippies diversifying

what’s that thing you get where it’s a box with loads of leftovers or whatever and it’s all been battered?

“breakfast”

MUNCHY BOX

ahahahaha omg

Never had one, think they became a thing after I moved away. Don’t think it’s for me, let’s be honest youre going to wake up hungover with half of it lying in your lap, no one can eat that much.

We once took over my mate’s parents Chinese for a day (they were away, so it was closed) and battered anything we could find. I’ve got a funny feeling we might have tried this.

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

oh my fuck

"One spot check on a Munchy Box revealed it contained 136 grams of fat – close to what a normal teenager should be consuming in two days rather than one dinner – and 1,224 calories. A box purchased by this newspaper was estimated to contain in excess of 140 grams of fat and as many as 2,200 calories. "

Challenge accepted*.

.* Challenge not actually accepted.

used to get sos, chips, curry sauce and a can of irn bru for dinner at school. ONE POUND AND TWENTY PEE.

colin, please don’t die

Scotland :heart:

It’s horrid.

m9, i love it. my dutch colleague brings it whenever she’s back from her home town

:face_with_thermometer::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Bleugh

Oh I could.

Believe me I could.

For the person whose posts I like the most, you do talk a lot of shite about food!

grew up in the middle of nowhere so takeaway chinese/pizza/indian were all things i had maybe once before moving to uni

but the fish and chip shop in the next village on a friday night was an absolute classic, remember it feeling like a really long wait but being fascinated every time by the slot machine they had in there

me and my sisters nicknamed it the fipper and chipper

can’t believe i’d forgotten all of this, getting proper nostalgic now :heart:

Ours is abut £3.20. But thats gonna be a small fish as I never have it - battered sausage or chicken pie man.

Best one is below. Didn’t even know it’d changed from ‘Jade House’ (always tell my sister shes named after the chip shop where she was conceived, which she absolutely loves).

ratio is about 1/3rd good to 2/3rds bad, I reckon.

The problem with anything from a f&c shop is seeing the layer of oil on top of your shit water after curling the next morning.