The Queue Thread has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @

Sorry I was trying to make a joke that he wasn’t born with a heart and this current operation was giving him one.

I have no idea if this is normal or not.

6 Likes

If and when the Duke does pass, I trust the comments here will be suitably reverential and fairly reflect a lifetime of magnificent service to queen and country. Imperative to set a gracious tone early.

If :grinning:

32 Likes

Man, we’re gonna revere that old racist dingdong so hard he’ll come back and thank us

3 Likes

The procedure was a success

(Poor Harry and Meghan!)

3 Likes

Could have plenty left in the tank yet, with the distinct possibility of another brood - especially now he’s had his ticker serviced. Believe.

5 Likes

http://isprincephilipdeadyet.com/

In 2011 he had an angioplasty and stents put in, could be a similar thing now. I don’t think his age is a bar to getting surgery given he’s apparently otherwise healthy and will stand to benefit from the procedure.

Dunno about 99 but my Grandad had an op in the last year or two to do some updating to his pacemaker and he’s 98

1 Like

Upgraded its OS to Windows 98? Tell him to skip the Me edition when it’s offered.

4 Likes

You joke but it communicates with an app on his tablet

1 Like

EASY NOW

10 Likes

You’re young, hip, notably non-racist dingdong!

3 Likes

4 Likes
10 Likes

“He’s gone. I’ll alert Transpennine Express.”

35 Likes

“THE DEATH OF HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH” is actually code for “delays on the TransPennine Express line”

12 Likes

#yarmviaductisdown

4 Likes

This is amazing, why the fuck would they put that on a goddamn train ticket website?

People gonna be logging on to get their tickets and then notice no respect has been paid to HRH Prince Philip and be like “yeah, you know what? Fuck this disrespect, I’ll get the Megabus instead”.

9 Likes

27 Likes