The Queue Thread has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @

“Rose Hanbury, Marchioness of Cholmondeley”

FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

that the people of this country let ghouls called things like that swan around running the country and didn’t :black_flag: them all when they had a chance is a constant shame to their memory

:fr:

oopstooslow

2 Likes

This is the same person twice I swear.

Wonder if big Willy genuinely couldn’t tell the difference and had an affair by accident, or if tall long brown haired skinny english poshos is really all that gets him going.

The money is wasted on these unimaginative fucks, it really gets to me. If I had that wealth I’d be having affairs with all kind of absolute fucking psychopaths. Their shit wardrobes depress me as well. How many millions OF OUR MONEY are they spending on looking like that.

They don’t really look alike imo

24 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I dislike the royals as much as the next person but I don’t think it’s fair to have a pop at two women based on their looks and the actions of a man who has an unimaginable amount of power.

And I quite like their dresses haha but I do have awful taste tbf

8 Likes

Yeah Kate’s is nice, good bit of beadwork

2 Likes

Been rumoured for a year or two

2 Likes

Oooh didn’t know that

That’s according to my wife, and she could have started them. So :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

And just to clear up any confusion, my wife is not having an affair with Will, or Kate (to the best of my knowledge)

14 Likes

Indeed:

12 Likes

I’ve actually heard contrary reports that enormous Queens are emerging from the ground worldwide + razing buildings with powerful lasers shot from their moon sticks

17 Likes

damn those superinjunctions keeping this out of the UK press!

2 Likes

17 Likes

The real losers here are the crushed hopes of anyone rushing into this thread seeing loads of replies

51 Likes

TMZ are all over it, one of the Queens reportedly attacked their camera operatives

we’re all sick of this sort of entitled celebrity behaviour

9 Likes

I like Marchioness Cholmondeley-Warner’s dress best of all

4 Likes

New series of Drag Race sounds decent

10 Likes

: D

you have to remember, though, that the rebuilding operation following this wonton destruction will generate untold revenue for the British economy

1 Like