The Queue Thread has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @

I hear she’s well into japes like this, always editing people’s Wikipedia entries and so on for the bants

FTFY

3 Likes

I’m still on strike from tomorrow. If her death is wasted on a day when I wasn’t at work anyway I’ll be fucking livid.

4 Likes

just recovering from a monster hangover, I bet.

If the Queen died it’d be…

• Good for Labour
  • Good for Tories
  • Time to feast on goo / election cancelled

0 voters

they should seal the entire royal family in her mausoleum.

8 Likes

death faked to get the heat off andrew. she’s chilling on a miami beach smoking a number with biggie, tupac and elvis.

5 Likes

In a weird coincidence, the code for announcing the queen’s death to authorities etc is ‘London Bridge is down’

1 Like

Just take a pause for a minute and imagine this is actually true, and that the leak is genuine. Imagine this being the first instance of a monarch’s death being announced by a WhatsApp knob-chat. Just imagine that with me.

21 Likes

CONTENT THIEF

4 Likes

Or by coincidence she passed away tonight

4 Likes

Just so shocked at the level of Gibbo and Ricey’s banter that she can’t take it

6 Likes

RIP you will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @

10 Likes

Can’t sleep, too excited.

1 Like

Not real, lads, all those times people have asked God to save her in the song, law of averages said he’s got to have paid attention.

1 Like

Anyone know if Ricey’s mate’s texted him back yet?

2 Likes

I’m excited

because even if the queen isn’t dead now, she will be dead soon

This isn’t the Secret Plans Lair! No airing of your secret plans in here!

3 Likes

Absolutely fucking buckled

25 Likes