The Range

What’s going on with that guy? Just listening to Potential again now, and reminding myself that with two albums I still listen to frequently, it’s about time there was a third.

Don’t really know anything about him, but just find myself putting Potential and Nonfiction on a lot.

@kiyonemakibi you seem to know everything, any ideas?

Ha, I only know when Pitchfork and Stereogum actually announce stuff, not whether anything is in the works alas. But I did love Potential, would be great to have something again soon. I guess it can take time to collect samples for songs the way he does.

1 Like

What is their slogan?

I really like Nonfiction.

I really dislike the artwork.

1 Like

They should and it should be “I want a range life if I could settle down”

Hard to tell if there’s anything new coming because the name has absolutely zero google-juice, but aye, new tracks would be grand.

1 Like

Has Bruce Hornsby left?

1 Like

Thats just the way it is.

3 Likes

Wahey!

2 Likes

This is a welcome return, June feels ages away though.

1 Like
1 Like

This the lad that played at ATP yonks ago?

Ooh you can get all sorts at the Range

5 Likes

They’ve got an Iceland in every store now too!

3 Likes

Honestly thought this was called Reigate when I saw the thumbnail, because I can’t read worth a damn

It’s pretty great!

Big fan of The Range. Panasonic is a hidden gem of an EP - Slow Build is perfection for me. Can’t believe it’s eight years old! I saw him live once and he was absolutely incredible, one of those life affirming live music experiences. Really excited to listen to the new stuff.

1 Like

the new album is really nice isn’t it

2 Likes

Yeah it’s great