The real evening thread

that is such an excellent dog

2 Likes

my hands are cold :snowflake:

that snowflake has 8 points. who (apart from the contestants on xmas bake off) doesn’t know how many points a snowflake has ffs

Listening to the newest new Omar Rodriguez-Lopez. Going to play some Eternal in a bit, because if I don’t play some kind of penoid card game every 24 hours I break out in a rash*.

*could be my eczema

the fuck is this

2 Likes

I wanna be the only one or Power of a Woman?

3 Likes

Ah yes, the classic ‘national broadsheet posts fascist puff piece’ debacle

Today’s popular tune

4 Likes

Hi!

Had pie and some fancy lemony stuffing for dinner (it’s Paxo like so not fancy at all but it’s in some new rustic looking hipster packaging). Big fan of stuffing. OOOO ER MISSUS.

Went to the farm earlier, met an awesome pig called Cecil who had massive balls, a giant cow licked me and the baby, then we ate cold pizza by some parrots in the palm house to keep warm. Good day.

7 Likes

Indeed!

We are on our 5th straight episode of Gilmore Girls. This has been accompanied by Indian takeaway. Winning.

Ace. Where’d the beard go?

Also, hi bam! :wave:

Louise Nurding (as she was back them) was a strong formative crush.

Sounds like a lovely wee day :grinning::+1:

so, so many banned acts

2 Likes

Not the first time you’ve serenaded me as I’ve had my dinner :slight_smile:
Good stuff Bam

I know I am kinda mourning it a bit too much. I feel about 10 years younger though!

hi twinkles! x

1 Like

Had a border collie herd me whilst I was out on my ride earlier. So I just stopped to let it herd me then all it wanted was to be my best pal. I happily obliged.

7 Likes