The Real Live Thursday Evening Thread

Had some very good fake chicken for dinner, am now very full. Also very sleepy. Watching some Brooklyn 99 atm, going to bed fairly soon though.

Just booked both of my trips to Sweden. First one is coach + train, second is :airplane: I’m excited!

2 Likes

I’d say the main ingredients were pasta, chili oil, egg and spinach

i mean i love alpacas anyway but knowing that they think schofields a fucking walloper as well makes me love them even more.

3 Likes

Phil is fucking fuming there, the mask nearly slipped.

2 Likes

if I stay long enough I’ll probably visit tbh

though also not sure what to do in glasgow

1 Like

feeling much better and looking forward to getting back into work tomorrow. cooking up some food and then gonna find a film to watch.

2 Likes

Go to Salt horse with @Witches (then get the train to Glasgow)

4 Likes

Sounds quite tasty. Add garlic and cheese and :ok_hand:

1 Like
4 Likes

Evening. Double gym class. Making butter masala paneer curry and garlic naan. Going to lie on the sofa all night.

1 Like

50 hours until we see Carly Rae Jepsen, @Gnometorious!!!

2 Likes

*Airdrie

1 Like

Alright. Hour left at work and I can leave this joint. Have a butternut squash and goats cheese tartlet I got from from the Waitrose deli counter got 48p for tea. Hopefully having it with roasted veggies and cous cous.

Recipe please!

Put the candle in the pub behind my pint and it looks like a Jack-o-latern

5 Likes

I’m so Ian Beale
I haven’t slept a wink
I’m so Ian Beale
My mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up
And fix myself a drink

2 Likes

James Acaster’s first one is funny.

My dad built the penguin enclosure at Edinburgh Zoo, so I’d recommend that

(I wouldn’t).

2 Likes

They’d probably don’t need another one built.

4 Likes

Evening

Bit of a slowly grinding down day, very gradually wore me out and I am looking forward to completing my final task (sorting R’s packed lunch for tomorrow) so I can unwind a bit.

Might eat another haggis sausage roll. Had a very generous portion of leftover beetroot curry for tea but I’m still hungry.

1 Like