The Release! My new Drums and Orchestra piece is online!

music
drums
orchestra

Since this is my first tune as an orchestral composer I would like to have your feedback :sweat_smile:

Not going to get a chance to listen for a while but strong thread tagging

Bang up for listening to this when I get home.

Did you have a real orchestra or software?

I used softwares, but my dream is to play and record a concert with a real orchestra one day.

Great!

Hey guys I really would like a feedback :relaxed:

This is really lovely :slight_smile:
Especially liked the last 45 seconds, very dramatic!

This is great pietro :+1:

it’s really good, pietro! i love the way it builds. great work!

Hey Pietro, I’m curious as to what your motivation is with this project. Did you compose the non-drum elements of this track too?

Thanks a lot everyone!
My goal is to compose music for drums and orchestra which is a kind of sound I feel very moved from and my dream is to be able to perform live with an orchestra my compositions. So, yes everything you listen I composed, it’s a huge work :grinning:

Loving the zooms and fades Pietro, some lovely drumming and the orchestra sounds ACE

Thanks pinky, I didn’t expect a good comment for the video but yes I did spend some time to do those effects.
I’m glad you like the music!

this is great!

Very epic feeling, love the complex drum fills in the middle section and how it builds to an emotional climax.

Lovely stuff Pietro :slight_smile:

I’m very happy to see you appreciate these details because there is a lot of work behind!
I will post a new tune every month, the next one has a very special rhythmic superimposition

awesome, I’ll look forward to it!

Nice!