The SaturGay Thread

It’s PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Happy Saturday to all you gays, lesbos, bis, pans, transes, nonbys, queers, aces, intersexed and goshdarnit even you straight people as well, even if you are a bit boring. What a day! :partying_face: :grin: :sunny: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

51 Likes

Morning! Merry Pride Rarity :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
On my way to Bristol! It’s way too early!

Neat! (Except the being up early part) What brings you to this lovely part of the world?

Just got in from a rave. Saw @malick and he was having a very, very fun time. It was too sweaty. Goldie was DJing which was … Something!

Have a great pride rarity. Fly the flag. Have a boogie to end all boogies !

5 Likes

Just visiting a pal, haven’t got much planned but looks like a lovely weekend for bag of cans in the park imo, enjoy the parade etc etc

1 Like

Yay have a a great day @Rarity :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I have two pain au chocolats that I am snaffling as we speak

2 Likes

Happy Pride @Rarity

Another terrible nights sleep this time because the boy thought getting up at 5am was a good idea. :zzz:

He’s got a bit of a temperature though, poor lad, so we’re sitting on the sofa together bingeing on CBeebies.

1 Like

Fuuuuuun! Have an amazing day! :star_struck:

Hungover level

• :grin: I feel great
  • :slightly_smiling_face: things are ok
  • :neutral_face: been better tbh
  • :flushed: oh god what did I get up to last night
  • :dizzy_face: not sure, could still be drunk, room spinning
  • :skull: kill me now and bury my body
  • Not on drinkbook m9

0 voters

Staying up to avoid it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning Rarity, all.

Typically, I’m wide awake years before i need to be. Had a pretty fun night at Readipoplast night, although only Audio Bullies really got us moving. Got The Orb, Fuzzbox, Ibibio Sound Machine, Zoot Woman, Noman Jay and um, Mark Morriss (@Funkhouser knows) today, so there’s a bit more going on.

As was foreseen, dinner last night was forsaken last night so absolutely staving imo. Got some of those miniature potatoes that need a wee parboil and maybe a roast to have as part of a substantial sausage and egg affair.

Merry pride, I hope you have a superb day.

4 Likes

I’ve got the ingredients to make a sausage/bacon/hash brown sandwich :thinking:

• Do it, you need fuel for today!
  • No! Save it for tomorrow when you’ll REALLY appreciate it!

0 voters

Always today

Get some more food in for tomorrow!

3 Likes

Morning all.

Had a weird DiS dream where I was doing some top secret work on the even more top secret season 4 of Twin Peaks, and realised that you could see the script in the picture I posted in the selfie thread and had to panic email the moderators to get it taken down.

Have a great day

11 Likes

This is amazing

2 Likes

You’re like the Chris Grayling of DiS (in your dreams)

2 Likes

That would mean I still have to leave the house to buy food this morning anyway! It defeats the whole purpose!

1 Like
  • Park Run
  • Bed Fun

0 voters

Feel like if I don’t do it today I’m never gonna do it so kind of have to.