The SaturGay Thread

Is it Tebay that has great Cumberland sausages? Or is that the other one on the other side?

Chocolate cola cake?

11 Likes

3 Likes

What do you mean on the other side?

I can confirm they have Cumberland sausages as that’s what I had on Wednesday night when they ran out of fnc

Oh my, looks incredible! Did you make it?

1 Like

15 Likes

When we all die ofc.

Nah there’s just another really good service station on the side going back up to Scotland and I associate the sausages with that one. Or are they both tebay? Look I’m flailing here alright

Thank you! It’s pretty much the final part of my portfolio (with a bunch of hyper specific criteria, one of which is that it needs to be published, some of which I had absolutely no experience of - video interview for example) hence the high anxiety and jitters. All being well I can submit the full portfolio on Monday or Tuesday!!

3 Likes

Fuck yeah

Fried egg

• On top of cheese on top
  • Next to cheese on toast
  • Totally unrelated keep them far apart

0 voters

Fuck off DiS argh

1 Like

They’re both Tebay.

I am intrigued to try the new Cairn Lodge which looks like an imitation Tebay but it’s a bit too close to home to be worth stoping.

1 Like

You’re smashing it! :fire:

1 Like

I got The Green Roasting Tin book earlier in the week. But today is the first time I’ve been able to properly sit down and read it.

Might start with this tonight.

3 Likes

why isn’t my pizza here yet

Because it’s still breakfast time?

it’s 11:40 here, 11:30 onwards is acceptable lunch time imho

ordered at 11 cos they normally take 60-90 minutes to deliver

fuck me i’m hungry i’m going to demolish this fucker

1 Like

Four years in the making… If I get a pass mark then my entire course is finally over despite the NCTJ’s best efforts to stop me ever completing it :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

:smiley:

IT’S PARTY TIME!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Have a great day, all!

4 Likes

It was a good post as it was tbf, might just start only posting food names