The SaturGay Thread

Morning all!

Happy Pride day @rarity and anyone else who’s out celebrating :partying_face:

Got a fairly busy day lined up: the girls have organised a coffee morning / cake sale as a Brownies/Guides thing to raise money for Macmillan, bless them. Then this afternoon we’re going to our friends’ house for a barbecue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also need to stop posting or I’m going to Theo the front page

4 Likes

Hope you have a good Pride @Rarity

I’ve been up for an hour already. Run the hoover round, now giving the kiddo her breakfast before having mine. Got the Frightened Rabbit tribute album on. Totally beautiful. Shame I’m at work until 8 tonight eh.

Doin a theo

I was going to turn this into a dictionary definition but Theo is genuinely lovely (and I’ve teased him far too much over the years) so yeah. We love you Theo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. GBOT. The best :blush:

Do it. You’ll be really happy you did afterwards.

2 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE!

I feel like the best way for me to celebrate will be meeting a hot woman later and having some kisses n cuddles. Wish me luck!

I’m really hungry. Got a fit man downstairs making me breakfast. Oh here he comes with a smoothie, banging mates.

Bit of a headache tbh.

Going to Readipop again today. Hope there’s some fun music for dancing to.

Have a wonderful day @rarity! And pals x
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

It’s Dunwich day :bike: :beach_umbrella: :night_with_stars:

As is customary I woke up ridiculously early. Going to need a nap later.

1 Like

Do it then.
But bed fun is good exercise too tbf.

Yes, may there be hot women for all!

Or hot men if that’s your thing I guess

5 Likes

Are you paying them all £200 each?

GWS KW!

2 Likes

Oof, well impressed with the one so I am

• haircut
  • hipster bakery
  • bounce party
  • tdf
  • calzone
  • beer
  • bed
3 Likes

Forgot how very lovely ( ) is

7 Likes

Been on a Sigur Ros trip recently. They were good. Very envious of my mate who saw them support GYBE all those years ago

Always associate this time of year with them, would always binge them during exams. Never realised they’d played together - in the year 2000! - must have been awesome

Just found lots of photos I took of @avery last night. Pointing at the moon and holding an apple?! (two separate photoshoots)
My flame, my muse.

:full_moon::apple:

5 Likes

mornni all

seem to have eaten all my coffee beans which is a bit of a disaster. going to embra to play with my nephew in a bit. that’s about it really.

hope you all have nice saturdays.

2 Likes

2 Likes