The Summerpocalypse

*big bag of cans

1 Like

blue or black bags only i’m afraid

4 Likes

In theory I’ve got air con but it’s a steel roofed building and the last time it got a bit warm the whole system broke and wasn’t fixed for about eight months, so we’ll see.

31124572_2057251607888097_385863925413991410_n_1800x1800

18 Likes

I work in an office with minimal airflow. Whilst converting the building into an office the project manager declined the need for AirCon. Every summer everyone ends up sick as a dog and completely unable to work. Needless to say that Project Manager got a big ass pay rise in the private sector because fuck rational people getting anywhere in life

3 Likes

21 Likes

LWvCSse

18 Likes

4 Likes

I work in an refrigerated food hall. The only perk to this job is being in 12°c during heatwaves. Smug face

Unfortunately I’ll be braving the real world on Thursday as I’m off

3 Likes

Can i cover ur shift?

Yeah, unfortunately you may have to dismiss somebody on Thursday

Fine by me, I’m well up for ruining someones life just to chill my balls

6 Likes

Weather turns back to 23 almost EXACTLY as the summer holidays begin around here. Conspiracy.

My classroom is SO CLAMMY.

1 Like

Gonna wear shorts to the office and snarl if anyone comments like they did last time

1 Like

Need to make me some business shorts from some old slacks.

2 Likes

genuinely was like ‘what the fuck’ when I saw kids in school uniforms in the UK last week. schools here have been off for more than a month already.

2 Likes

The plus side of our office not having air con and being a breeding ground for festering air is that they abolished the dress code last year

3 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

Fixed.

3 Likes

Meant to be mid 40s in Paris on Thursday.
Madness