The Sunday DINNER Thread 23/06/2019

5 Likes

Cheating, because I made this yesterday but I don’t think there was a thread. Sausage and potato curry. Not the most traditional idea, but worked well, and felt and tasted properly authentic. I almost ruined the pan making it though…

3 Likes

Agh. Wasn’t supposed to be a response directly to you.

Avery should just share tbh

1 Like

I got the feted lamb chops. But I’m still so undecided about dinner. I just stuffed about ten of these in my gob. Chocolate Ptingles.

5 Likes

Shall I get a vegan hit dog and ruin my tea?

• Yes
  • NO

0 voters

I just realised something radical. I could have lamb chops and a :tomato: and mozzarella salad.

1 Like

Et voilà

6 Likes

Yessssss!

4 Likes

Just stuck a tomato and feta lasagne in the oven, it’s an experiment. Pretty basic, just layers of lasagne, tomato sauce, feta cheese and basil. Can’t see how it will go wrong, all lasagne is good lasagne, will report back in due course

1 Like

Fried aubergine, spring onion and tomato with quinoa.

1 Like

All lasagne is good lasagne :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pulled pork and coleslaw. Hand of pork, spice rub (salt/sugar/fennel/chipotle/cumin), slow roast for about 6 hours than shredded. Enough leftover to feed us for a few more days. Winning.

1 Like

:yum:

You better have.

Looks like dog sick.

Also 100% recommend a mandolin/julienne thinger for making coleslaw; takes a couple of seconds to turn assorted veg into ribbony bits for slaw. Just add lemon/mustard/creme fraiche (or mayo if you’re some kind of pervert I guess).

1 Like

Spuntinis?

Fried dog sick

No, a place in EK village

1 Like