The Sunday Dinner Thread- I DO want to make a big deal of it.

Happy Sunday, my dearest close personal internet friends!

What’s cooking in your kitchen?
Are you going out somewhere nice?

We are making a veggie lasagna which will be served with green beans, petit pois and garlic bread.
Might make a :green_salad: for a starter/afternoon snack. Also just remembered we bought some fancy cheeses at the food fair a couple of weeks ago and saw the cheese on toast thread so now I REALLY fancy cheese on toast.

PICS PLEASE

:avocado::stuffed_flatbread::hamburger::baguette_bread::pancakes::shallow_pan_of_food::curry::taco::stew::bento::hotdog::fries::burrito::spaghetti::ramen:

@avery is telling me I’m not allowed cheese on toast because there’s going to be so much cheese in the lasagne.

• Sensible, listen to him
  • DIVORCE

0 voters

Went in the shop at work yesterday and got a garlic and herb roast in the bag chicken (£1.10) and a leek gratin (50p). Gonna do those with a bit of veg out the freezer and some potatoes or something like that.
Sunday dinner for £2!

4 Likes

Tell him to bog off and eat what you want

1 Like

Going to do a chickpea haddock and harissa stew but I couldn’t get any dill in Lidl and I can’t be arsed to go to big tezzas.

1 Like

Please don’t actually roast the chicken in the bag, it will not be great.

1 Like

There’s no Dill in Lidl

2 Likes

There was not

(Or is there?)

The kind you mean won’t work in my stew though :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of dill, fact fans.

Coriander or parsley would work.

Ew

ive been living off of nothing but co-op indian ready meals for a couple of months now, might shake it up a bit

I’m going to attempt to slow roast a half leg of lamb

1 Like

Butternut squash pad thai or quorn fillets with salad and flatbreads. Probably the former.

1 Like

:scream::cry:I hope you’re cooking up some vegetables to have alongside those ready meals?

Clearly not a fan of anagrams.

1 Like

I had a salami and pepperoni sandwich, a vanilla Muller corner with chocolate balls and a banana.

Might have a coffee and a Thornton’s chocolate from the box some of my Higher class bought me.

The pork for tonight has finished roasting and looks pretty good.

1 Like

There is tomato in the sauce