The Sunday Thread (23/06)

haven’t had rum in maybe 5 years now and still can’t face the thought of drinking it, most of my worst heavy sessions/hangovers have been from rum & pineapple juice

RON!!! I bought some new hand wash in Tesco the other day that was on offer and it smells like a Dark and Stormy. It was incredibly triggering- I don’t really drink much anymore but used to live off Zombies and dark and stormy for pretty much all of 2008-2010.
It smells nice.

Think I made a new friend though. Haven’t done that in a while so it feels pretty cool.

This one :heart_eyes:

Edited to remove awful link

1 Like

I was a touch hungover when I woke up but I’ve been to a child’s birthday party and am now waiting for my brother to shower before I get my second breakfast.

Did two gigs and got the last train home last night. Good work all round.

Anyone fancy some rum?

1 Like

That looks ace, I love a ginger hand wash. Will have a look for that in Tesco later.

It’s on offer at 1.50 for a big bottle :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sold!

On a similar note I flambéed some pineapple in coconut rum and butter last night and served it with coconut and lime ice cream :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Didn’t know there was duck in a dark and stormys

(Sorry)

Still in bed

Feel moderately rubbish

I think

Ripley and Jabberwocky are now in the care of the rehoming centre. :frowning: :rabbit::rabbit2:

Bad brain today oh no. So many things I want to do and I’m just staring at the ceiling

Anglos one and all,

Feel rather frail today. Got to head into London shortly for pizza and All Killa No Filla, which is apparently a podcast or something. Idk, the kids of today. I hope it’s nice and quiet so i can have a nap.

Never gets old

1 Like

Glastonbury shopping. Nightmare

Was doing that thing last night where I took a gulp of water and then my sister made me laugh and I just full on spat it everywhere :upside_down_face::flushed:
Good times.

3 Likes

Multiple times.
Just couldn’t help myself.

Michael Eavis in a tractor driving over people’s tents in the middle of the night

Gonna suffocate to death, the guy opposite has literally bathed in pungent aftershave for 10 days and it’s getting right up my nose

1 Like