The thread for Thursday evening

I hope no one else is doing this at the same time as me.

What’s going on with you tonight? I’m on a train! To London! To see a band!

5 Likes

Phew! I’m safe!

Yeah, anyway, I’m going to see Le Superhomard, who are playing at the French Institute, and apparently they’re on at 7.30. I read that there’s going to be a Q&A afterwards but if it turns out to be all in French I won’t be staying.

1 Like

hi rob!

Who are seeing? Lovely looking day out there

oh you just said oops sorry

The weather really picked up, hey?! I took a couple of pics from my manx travels today so thought i would share

17 Likes

I’m going to run a bath and then I might chat to you folks or I might play some videogames not sure

2 Likes

that’s a pretty cool castle!

1 Like

I was so concerned about getting the thread before anyone else I left out all the important details from my first post. What a saddo :confused:

Anyway, Le Superhomard - they’re like a cross between the Cardigans and Stereolab which pretty much make them my ideal band. They’re playing in Brighton next month too (which I didn’t know when I booked the London ticket, obvs)

1 Like

sounds like fun I hope you have a good time!

1 Like

Any cars without tails about?

1 Like

just gonna watch the snooker on my 28" Salora flatscreen

2 Likes

The car alarm has stopped! I went out and had a look and there’s a note on the windscreen saying ‘sorry about the alarm, I’ve disabled it now’. Well that’s great hun but could you have done it 20 hours ago?

Can’t decide whether to go to the gym or eat spaghetti bolognese.

8 Likes

Just had torrential hail. Absolute scenes in north west leeds

Annoyed I didn’t book to see Endgame tonight, so I’m getting my Paul Rudd on with Ant Man & the Wasp.

Randall Park is also so good.

1 Like

Seeing Weyes Blood later tonight.

2 Likes

Really want the new Lizzo t-shirt :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just had my arm sliced open by the cat. Cat met me at the door, purring away, picked him up and then a motorbike decided to roar past.

1 Like

Just ate a delicious jacket potato for dinner. Wondering why I don’t eat jacket potatoes every day now :thinking: Hmmm, perhaps it has something to do with the extremely generous amounts of butter and cheese I add.

Booked my passport application appt for May 10th. Still need to fill out the form and get pictures done.
Going to do some reading and watch some tele. Ooh, also eat some chocolate. Writing this whole week off in terms of trying to he a healthy adult who exercises and doesn’t eat mini eggs and half an Easter egg for pudding every night.

Almost Fridaaaaay! Happy Almost Friday, all! Have a lovely evening :blush:

3 Likes

Where are you planning to stay?

You got those in Morrisons?? Nice.

There was a Bad Co one they were doing last year that was pretty well regarded round these parts.