The Thread Of Saturday

Up too early. What’s going on with you?

1 Like

Morning :wave:

Pissing down here.

1 Like

Up too early. Slept like ass - our bedroom is way too hot.

1 Like

Morning everyone. Just wanted to say thanks to youse and this place for helping me and loads of others through this time. Who knew that all those hours at work were practice for a pandemic.

Kid has a zoom birthday party today and then a movie afternoon. Morning will include tasty breakfast and dancing to everything everything. Maybe s housewide hoover.

Stay wierd everyone.

14 Likes

It’s blowy, but nice here for now. Think its getting showery later.

Morning everyone! Had to turn the heating back on brrrr :frowning:

Morning Rich, all.

Woke up at 5am for no reason and couldn’t get back to sleep. Pretty annoyed TBH TBF.

Morning all. Woke at 6:30 and can’t get back to sleep.
My team came last at the zoom quiz last night, again. It’s getting old. :scream::fearful::slightly_smiling_face: And I’m a bit hung over.
CBA.

Woke up at 6.30. Rubbish.

Cat woke me up at 4.30, 5.30 and 6.15. Sleepy now, off to work in a minute.

Cold out

Absolutely no plans.

Weather doesnt look too bad.

Fancy a run but dont know whether my hip can take it.

Might video chat my sister.

So glad it’s the weekend. Gf is off too. Why am I awake?

1 Like

Morning all!

It’s The Child’s birthday today so we’ve got back-to-back Zoom family chats, with multiple costumes for different grandparents and households.

She’s already pretty impressed by the Happy Birthday banners in the living room and kitchen so will lose her little mind when she sees the balloon arch and unicorn cake Wor Lass made for her.

13 Likes

Had bad dreams so feel a bit fragile. Got disney+ now so will watch something cheerful while I have breakfast. Probably the Simpsons :laughing:

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

18 Likes

Morning kids

The sun’s out right now, so if I can persuade Jimbo to get dressed and stop watching Thunderbirds we’ll head to the beach this morning.

Tempted to get Disney Plus this afternoon so he can watch Star Wars for the first time.

My sons still asleep!!! This is unprecedented.

2 Likes

Was gonna do socially distanced nt walk today but weather is awful

HBTC :tada::tada:

7 Likes