The thread of Wednes

Good morning.

I can’t stop laughing at the name of this toy.

Might be because its early though

12 Likes

:jack_o_lantern::one::seven:

:santa::seven::two:

3 Likes

Baby day innit

46 Likes

You are having one or you’re spending the day with one?

Are you not enlightened?

8 Likes

The former

1 Like

Oooh, well big time good luck / congrats as appropriate

Well this match is a walkover.

1 Like

Lots of love to you and Mrs richt xx hope all goes well

8 Likes

How the hell is it only Wednesday?? I need a weekend so badly.

2 Likes

Morning all
Hope all goes well with you + Mama T @rich-t

1 Like

All the best to Mrs and Mr @rich-t

1 Like

Uni this morning and i still need to do more reading before it, then an afternoon of work meetings that clash with a work deadline :woman_shrugging:

Need to work out the angle of my laptop so my class cant see me crocheting during the lecture.

2 Likes

Back seized up a few weeks ago to the point I couldn’t get out of bed let alone go to work.
Been having weird aching uncomfortable sensation in my left back mid section/lower and left side of chest and it hurrrrrrrts when I move too much.

Just taken a cocodamol and hoping for the best. Some times I wonder if I’ve had covid already and this is long covid. Last time my back got fucked I was coughing quite a lot a long side it.

Happy Baby Day!

Oh my gooood I have so much to do today, massive deadline tonight and I’ve been putting it off too much. Had one of those typical things as a freelancer where several different projects and jobs pop up in the same week last week, and I didn’t take it quite seriously enough so now here we are.

On the bright side I’m quite close to finishing the thing I’m knitting for @arthurvine.

2 Likes

It’s such an uncomfortable constant dull pain

Best of luck to you both/all :heart:

Sounds identical to what I had the other week

Interesting and some what reassuring x