The Thread Where Not One Like Was Given

They talked about this thread for years after, how incredible it was that the entire commnity.drownedinsound.com came together and made it happen was so heartwarming. There were plenty of replies, sure, but since no-one was giving any likes, no-one felt the pressure to be interesting or funny, they just said whatever they wanted without any of those social pressures. It was a really good thing they all agreed and then said maybe it’s be a good idea to have more of these, and then one day it could be like Instagram where there are no likes at all any more and people can just be whoever they want to be.

4 Likes

oh you fucked it

is this a @joke to you?

1 Like

What a sad moment. Likes are the lifeblood of this community. This thread will be a historical relic of a sad and lonely time.

5 Likes

my finger slipped

2 Likes

I respect your right to an opinion, and the fact that even though you disagree, you respected the format.

Let this be a lesson to you @Joke

2 Likes

Oh wait, your like is gone and now it’s…

oh @whiterussian why?

2 Likes

Two likes! Am I a clown to you?

2 Likes

In my opinion, likes being given in this thread, whilst in violation of the ethos, are a testament to the generous spirit of our fellow community members.

2 Likes

I never learn lessons, it’s one of my foibles.

2 Likes

You’re a powerful and until now you had only used those powers for good (apart from those times you didn’t). Now I’m not so sure.

1 Like

^this

1 Like

Pardon?

2 Likes

Gonna like every single post in this thread

2 Likes

You are a powerful and until now you had only used those powers for good (apart from those times you didn’t). Now I’m not so sure.

1 Like

Oh right yeah, thanks. Much love x

3 Likes

Shocked and appalled that it didn’t already have 20 likes tbh. What has become of us?

1 Like