The Thursday (lamp) post

I preferred the yellowish tint of the old lamp posts round here, before they swapped them out for those colder ones

Ah yes the sodium glow! I wrote about that once.

(I’m such a catch its unreal)

2 Likes

Get it submitted, absolute like hoover

1 Like

How long is the angry man on the bus claiming to his captive audience that he himself drove buses for before today?

• 30 years
  • 76 years
  • 52 years
  • 43 years

0 voters

“AND I LOVE MY CULTURE!” Assuming this is the culture of driving buses (this man has never driven a bus)

3 Likes

Day 2 in glorious Dublin and the sun is out ish.
Gonna get some good food and drink some good booze and have a nice wee day with my good lady.
Gig was fucking immense last night. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’ve accidentally been sent the link to my own digital leaving card.

Time to crack out the Thesaurus.

4 Likes

Gonna spend the rest of the day wishing I was in Dublin drinking with @Lo-Pan now.

3 Likes

I’d be delighted to spend a day drinking with you in Dublin Funk man :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just gonna look up flights.

1 Like

One of my ATDs who lives in the NZ, messaged me the other day to say hes coming back to UK for a bit in the summer asking if i want to go on a holiday to Ireland when hes back the other day.

Was the best news ever

2 Likes

Going to Stereo for lunch and no one can stop me.

3 Likes

Competition closes at 12pm.

It was, of course, the completely truthful 76 years service.

Round of applause to that man for passing his driving test age 3 and getting off his backside like all toddlers should.

Applause also to @Aggpass

Your prize is a year of especially pleasant public transport experiences.

3 Likes

Who wants to play ‘which 2007 indie smash hit* has mysteriously got stuck in my head and won’t go away’…

*got to number 57 in the hit parade.

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

I’m afraid that is incorrect.

You joke but this would be a huge green flag for me :laughing:

I loved looking at the warm glow while drinking from my hose and plowing through the windshield unhindered by seatbelts

Got an ulcer on the actual tip of my tongue. Didn’t know that was possible

Well jel