The Today Friday Thread

Next thing you know he’ll have run to Windsor.

1 Like

Nowhere even close to being on a train, not a sniff of a train home in sight, but I’m under strict instructions to pick him up from the station so we can go for beers

2 Likes

Can’t wait for a few tin after work. Though I do have to go to the bank.

Day 5 of my week off and I still haven’t had sip number one of a beer thanks to stupid medication. Fuck it all.

think of it as an immensely healthy detox.

1 Like

I’ve got gout pal, my health ship has sailed, just want a fucking cider.

2 Likes

Fancy coming with me and this liability? If you start walking now you’ll probs get here before him

rare books is basically sponsored by gout pills tbf. chug a couple for me

2 Likes

Which are the goutiest professions? Rare books, sports journalism and darts players I reckon.

1 Like

The party is happening but I have to work for another hour so I grabbed a shandy and got the fuck out of dodge

7 Likes

I’ll fire up the gyrocopter!

2 Likes

He’s only gone and done it. Like a homing pigeon if it’d been on it two days on the bounce, his train is getting in at 5.24. Remains to be seen if it’ll get in at Cheltenham or a different place

1 Like

I’m literally in Cheltenham train station right now. Oh what could’ve been.

1 Like

Omg! It’s so tiny isn’t it haha. One day laelfs, one day. Where you off to?

Going back to Glasgow. I did peer out the window to look for you because how random would that have been but alas you weren’t there

Ow annoyingly I’ll be there in 20 mins. Hope you have a safe trip :slight_smile: X

1 Like

I don’t have one this time yet.

But one time… I did!

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing on Sunday the amusing tale of how @kermitwormit and her cousin ended up in Prague with no shoes

3 Likes