The Truth is Out There 👽 (Rolling alien thread)

how long between us meeting aliens and someone falling in love with an alien?

Listened to the first 30mins of this, will probably listen to the rest. Interesting to hear a guy…lie so effortlessly!
Dunno. No records of any of the qualifications he claims. Him saying there were 9 flying saucers, all different shapes immediately makes me think total bullshit. How would that even come about? Feels he really blew it saying that. Also conveniently suffers a migraine while failing to recount more specific facts.
Think I’m more interested in the potential for him being a total liar and why. He comes across quite well and you just wonder what the driver is for people to want to deceive on stuff like this. So worth a listen either way I guess.

1 Like

Where can I find out more about these “ancient aliens”

THEY SAID HE DIDNT GO TO MIT BUT AT LEAST ONE CLASSMATE REMEMBERS HIM. EXPLAIN THAT.

1 Like

oh jeremy corbell

99% of people at MIT look like that dude

2 Likes

I definitely remember it coming up in an episode of the X-Files, maybe there

How convenient!!!

He seems to also have just stolen the plot from Close encounters with the bunker in a cliff face thing.

Or THEY stole it from HIM

2 Likes

In a way if we’d been visited by other civilisations I’d be more skeptical if all 9 craft were exactly the same.

Lazar is a strange one, either a fantastic liar that’s stuck flawlessly to the same story over 30 years or… well, there’s some truth to it?

Or he’s a wackadoo

Or he’s a wackadoo

watched the Netflix thing with bob lazar tonight.

the bit where he signs his name next to the picture of the flying saucer :smiley:

1 Like

Feels a bit
I guess.

Certainly it feels like a lot of this notion comes from colonialist assumptions about their own superiority?

1 Like

the production values of that netflix thing is so shit. just random music and effects on voices and that :laughing:

I think he has some credibility though. the man makes rocket cars FFS (solid gold house TBC)

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve mentioned this before but there are absolutely loads of low budget alien conspiracy documentaries lurking in the depths of Amazon Prime

“Starring Aliens”

Really want to go in on them sometimes but I’m just sure I’ll get a “conspiracy theorist” tag on my digital ID that will one day cost me a job or something

1 Like

Watched about the first 90 secs of like a hundred of these. It wouldnt really take much to make them somewhat watchable

1 Like

lol

1 Like