The Twilight Sad - Rolling (inc new Football Shirt)

Fucking amazing band and great lads, always brilliant live. Hoping some Irish shows get added. Couldn’t be happier for them getting some well deserved success and attention. Just need a release date for the album now :slight_smile:

1 Like

They said that around the last record they felt they’d played it out. Made sense, but this jew shit sounds like a new gear! Fuck.

19 Likes

Blimey

3 Likes

First time seeing them was at the Cure gig on Saturday. I’ll be front and center for the next London gig.

2 Likes

Just wait until you see them in a small venue…amazing! (Presume Bush Hall is?)

2 Likes

Catchiest negative vibes around. They have such a knack of lodging these almost unpleasant things in your head and making them delicious. Can’t wait to see 'em.

6 Likes

download

4 Likes

Not listened to this album in ages. Still amazing

How old is James? I remember getting the first album on CD when I was 16/17. So, 10 or 11 years ago?

They said in an NME interview yesterday that it’s out in January.

Expecting more tour dates post-release

1 Like

The last album felt like a combination of the previous two so I can understand them not being sure where to take things next

1 Like

New song is great. Last month at The Brudenell was fantastic.

Love this band so much

Holy shit, this is impressive.

1 Like

Early 30s ish?

Yeah I thought they were already on rock action and this announcement was gonna be them setting up a subsidiary of rock action.

Think out lines was on rock action.

1 Like

aye, the two weekends before Xmas pls

1 Like

I’ve seen them 13 times but it’s been a few years now, I’m all over that Edinburgh gig. So happy to have them back.

Has anyone who signed up had an email about the presale starting in 15 mins? Nothing here but maybe will arrive at 9?

Ignore me - email arrived and tickets booked for London. Can’t wait.

Missed it by a few mins, presale now sold out for London :frowning: