The Twilight Sad - Rolling (inc new Football Shirt)

HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTT

https://twitter.com/thetwilightsad/status/1098629013432606720

1 Like

Hot cakes.

will it just be the same set as the Barras show i wonder?

Link was saying tickets gone by 9.01.

Fuck sake.

Tried to get tuts tickets this morning - nae chance. Gone.

Going to the barras on Saturday so not a major loss but wanted to take the TV.

Don’t think they even made it to 9.01. I had 2 in the basket as soon as it went live, like in seconds. Didn’t get them.

Bound to happen I guess.

1 Like

Think the bloody captcha did me.

Try pressing back if you still have page open. I did that millions and was having no joy. Then tried one last time and somehow got in. Got 2.

Fucking yaaaaasss. Sorry Han.

1 Like

Nice one man, enjoy that!. It’ll be fucking XXXXL

My mate informed me there was a restock but neither of us got them.

Sorry, mate. So delighted cause I can’t do the barrowlands as it is the TVs birthday and it wouldn’t go down well.

1 Like

Some buzz. You seen them before yeah?

Yep. Used to see them pretty much every time they played Scotland. But through various random factors I’ve missed their last few tours so it’ll be a treat seeing them in Tut’s. It’ll be like when I saw them in Stirling tollbooth, still would have loved to see them in the barras again but you can’t have everything I guess.

2 Likes

Haha, my band supported at that Tolbooth show! What a night. The co-headline with Errors yeah?

1 Like

The link didn’t go live until 9.01 for me (kept hitting refresh until it did), but I got a ticket fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

man i really miss errors

4 Likes

Small world eh?

Yeah I saw them in the tollbooth twice I think. I can’t remember if errors supported them both times or just the once. God, I loved errors. Not sure if we were there in time to see your band or not.

1 Like

Saw that tour in Brighton. Sound man totally fucked TTS sound up which was a shame.

Gutting. Hope you’ve seen them in full fury since.

Only as support for Mogwai :frowning:

1 Like