The Twilight Sad - Rolling (inc new Football Shirt)

Barras sold out in five minutes. amazing! finally getting the recognition.

3 Likes

Decided not to get tickets because Iā€™m seeing hem at Liquid Rooms in December.

ā€¦ i am a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

nightmare! i managed to get the pre sale ones this time. there will be plenty kicking about closer to the time though.

Fucking made up for them - seeing them in London but nothingā€™s gonna go off like that Barrowlands gig.

2 Likes

The a cappella start to Cold Days from the Birdhouse there in 2015 was an absolute spine tingling, tears in the eyes moment. One of my favourite ever gigs.

I am definitely going to ball when they cover Keep Yourself Warm.

3 Likes

Yeah, hopefully just pick up something closer to the time on twickets or something. If not, Iā€™ve seen them plenty butā€¦ the barras! Itā€™ll be something else.

Well nowā€¦

(Pals are the best)

13 Likes

Got tickets for me and my wife in the presale for barras

1 Like

Do you reckon they will add a second night at the Barras?

If Keano is in then Iā€™m in!

4 Likes

Classic Keano!

6 Likes

donā€™t think so

So pleased for them that they sold out the Barras so quickly, thisā€™ll be the third time Iā€™ve seen them there. Really heartwarming to see the progression from not quite selling it out on the NOCEK tour, to selling it out on the last album and now instantly selling it out. Iā€™m very tempted by a wee jaunt down to Leeds for the tour with Mogwai.

James came into my work for lunch with his family recently and I totally shat out of saying hello. Whatā€™s the protocol for things like that? Is it intrusive to be like hello I love you

5 Likes

I think he would have looked awkward but probably actually really liked you saying it

1 Like

Probably wouldnā€™t if someone is with family personally.

3 Likes

Saw them last night in New York on their US tour, first time seeing them and I cried when they covered Keep Yourself Warm. Incredible. IMG_0694

3 Likes

Seeing them in Paris next Saturday. Cannae wait.

1 Like

Going to the Bush Hall show at end of month then Gorilla in Feb. Canā€™t wait to hear the two new singles live.

1 Like

First time for me will be supporting Mogwai. First time seeing them too. Cannot wait.

3 Likes

Fantastic gig in Paris this evening. New songs sounded great.