The ubiquity of uninteresting and unfunny comic strips

I… actually really like this one, tbh. The people in the background take it up a notch from “ehh” to “hmmm”

Oh wait, this

22 Likes

that art style is fucking hideous tho, fair dos

5 Likes

7 Likes

Is the fact that shiplap and chimp lamp share some phonetic similarities important?

2 Likes

I assumed it was key to the whole scenario.

1 Like

3 Likes

Do fish breathe? Is that the joke?

24 Likes

I feel like this is a potential profile pic upgrade

1 Like

A little glimpse into the guy’s homelife and maybe a clue as to why he behaves this way.

25 Likes

No pictures on the wall at all.

Bleak

5 Likes

Nice green accent wall though although it could do with a chimp lamp or two

16 Likes

“No, I need something easy to remember” would have been a more cutting, hurtful punchline. What a toxic relationship. :cry:

2 Likes

Trying to figure out what this is meant to be:

75ee2f04ad6b6850d7d9999d8fd80ada7b6ef7ce_1

Ideas so far:

• They’re out having an espresso at the town’s least dismal café, and that’s a menu
  • That’s his Big Black Book where he records all the terrible things she says to him over the course of their failing marriage
  • A photograph frame - face-down, which is the only acceptable way to display anything decorative in their culture
16 Likes

I tried to use ‘this comic strip’ as my password. BUT THERE WERE NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS :joy: :crazy_face: :rofl:

16 Likes

I reckon ‘tablet computer’

4 Likes

out of all the shitty comics i think these grog ones are the worst, i hate them with my life

10 Likes

I appreciate the representation for chinless middle aged men, have to say. I’m sick of comic characters and their unrealistic chisled jawlines.

It’s a framed photo of ‘his penis’ which he was proudly showing to his partner, but which she has embarrasingly misunderstood as a suggestion for her password, thus humilating him. Again.

4 Likes

□ Have a cup of tea
□ Think about leaving the house

4 Likes