The Ultimatum S1 (Netflix)

And obviously I’m Nick Lachey!

3 Likes

Still haven’t got over Newlyweds and somehow blame him.

Stoked for this. :star_struck:

1 Like

I do not like Nick Lachey after reading Jessica Simpson’s memoir! I dislike John Mayer more though.

2 Likes

Just finished episode 3. I think my favourites are Colby and April? Both are far from perfect but they both seem like good people and just want to marry their partners, I hope they find happiness. Madlyn clearly can’t be arsed with Colby can she, I can’t see her marrying him.

I feel this is much more drama orientated than Love is Blind, emotions obviously run much higher with this set up so there is a lot more tears and fights.

2 Likes

Yes! I thought that was so weird! He was just straightforward, i think he said “i can’t see a future with you” which is fine, then when she came back the second day he told her that he wasn’t attracted to her, again, that is fine, her saying that he isn’t a good person was just her being hurt over the rejection. He was actually what you would want someone to be, he didn’t string her along or be false.

I think alexis knew no one was going to pick her and was surprised. She said something that made me think that she expected lots of people to want to date her

That second episode though! I wonder if the show had peaked to early and we’ve lost some of the interesting people

I’m really bad at remembering names but when that guy proposed to his original girlfriend that was so bad, it looked like he realised that he was going to be the only one not picked. Loads of red flags with him. I feel sorry for her.

1 Like

Alexis thinks she’s absolutely stunning (she is tbf) and that trumps any personality, or lack there of. The money thing is extremely off putting to men, especially these men who are so worried about being financially stable!

1 Like

Find it funny that one girl was shocked her bf might leave her…like ultimatums don’t always work??!! Shocker.

1 Like

Yeah i was surprised she led with how important money and material things was to her. It seems like such a shallow thing it would immediately put people off.

1 Like

This show is utterly deranged. Love it.

4 Likes

Yeah, feels like everyone who issued an ultimatum on this show is into a marriage rather than their actual relationship.

3 Likes

Just watching ep1.

Love it already.

Main thing that has struck me is how traditional I guess the girls are. A lot are like he should marry me as I’ll cook, clean, do laundry, drive an SUV with kids. Bit :roll_eyes: KNOW YOUR WORTH GURLS

3 Likes

Bombing through this. Love it.

Alexis at her bachelorette party What a bitch

1 Like

Episode 5 why have they all decided to get it on on the last night!!! Ya’ll could have been shagging this whole time?!

3 Likes

Just watched ep.4. Rae seems a lot more chill than April.

Couple of questions though.I couldn’t quite understand what zay and colby were arguing about. Sounded like they had been out and a girl had come up to zay and then gone over to colby and colby had kissed her, colby was then accusing zay of telling the girl to kiss him. Couldn’t quite get a handle on it though. Seemed weird.

Did jake lie to rae about what his mum said? His mum told the cameras that she really liked april and didn’t seem sure about Rae but Jake told Rae that his mum really liked

When do these new episodes drop?? Been waiting all day…

I couldn’t see it this morning…

Episode 9

Ridiculous show. By the end didn’t like Colby (smug, doesn’t listen) and quite liked Madlyn. Felt for April, but she’s also a babe and will no doubt get what she wants one day soon. Rae and Jake seem like a good fit but obviously early days and Shanique and Randall just don’t seem like a good fit at all, but who knows.

3 Likes

See i really like April, she seems a lot of fun and yeah hard work but I think a lot is show. She’s definitely better off without Jake who has just flipped to someone else immediately

Loads of them do this third person thing, it’s weird. Zay does it a lot :person_shrugging:

the pregnancy Woah

Also Alexis, still very :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Only in episode one.

So weird.
a) they know each other are kind of still in a relationship
b) they’re all chatting/dating/flirting in front of each other

It’s brill obviously

Just can’t get my head around how they can talk to other people in front of their partners… I know it’s tv but so weird.

2 Likes

Ep 1 and 2

Wonder how much alexis expects her man to earn :confused:

And she looks nothing like Madelyn other than being white and hair colour :confused:

1 Like