The walking dead

Yeah - he is such a panto baddie

Surely only option for Rick and co now (now Daryl has escaped) is to leave Alexandria and live in the woods, fighting the Saviors guerrilla style

Preview after the credits last night showing the groups all getting together.

Who did the mystery boot belong to?

Oh yeah. You know sometimes the sequencing in this show is really bad. You have to remember what happened 3 weeks ago in most character stories.

Now I have to wait until February to remember a one second shot of a boot I already forgot about 12 hours after watching.

Pretty sure Rick and all are going to join with and wreck the lives of that women only group a few episodes ago.

The looking at ech other and smiling thing last night was so nauseating.

Also, glad to see the big boat still worked…

The ending was like an intel advert or something

ah the boot, already forgotten the stupid boot!

after reading a bit online, didn’t know there was a post credits bit as well

Robert Kirkman on the boots -
“I really wish I could tell you. All I can say is that those boots, you’ll definitely recognize those from earlier—they’re connected to that boat scene—and you know, that’s a big part of what we’re dealing with when we come back next half of the season, so we’ll be revealing that soon. It’s going to be a great half season.”

I’d only seen the first four of this season, so thought I’d catch up with 5 and 6 last night. Used my standard dodgy streaming site and sat through an episode 5 I hadn’t seen, was a bit confused cos Maggie was going on about Glenn coming back. Just assumed she’d lost the plot a little.

Turns out I sat through the entirety of season SIX episode five and didn’t remember a thing about it.

Then eventually watched season SEVEN episode five, couldn’t remember a single plot point that led us to that point and gave up halfway through.

Think I’m done with the show. I’ll keep reading the comic though cos that’s awesome.

Bye!

Bit mean of Daryl to kill that big lad

Genuinely just watch this in a sort of masochistic way now, just shouting at the TV throughout.

So many stupid and annoying bits as mentioned upthread (Tara becoming some wise-cracking Spider-Man type character chief among them).

Bringing in Ezekiel for one episode out of 8 is practically laughable, it’s almost impossible to remember what is going on outside the one episode you happen to be watching.

Will obviously keep watching beacuse I’m an idiot, and I want to see all the annoying characters get eaten by Zombies.

100% same

So… has everyone decided not to stop watching it? Seems that way!

I say that because the new episode is out now. Going to watch it tonight and resume venting my anger on this show. I’ve heard it’s OK though!

It was fine, they’ve got the actual arc plotted out properly now at least

SUPER MEGA CLOTHESLINE!!!

Yeah it was fine. Had it on in the background whilst doing some laundry and dishwashing, will pay more attention when I rewatch it with my pal later on this week.

Giving it up is a bit like giving up Facebook. You keep dipping back in and hating yourself for it. I think I’m at the point where I no longer care.

Watching it now. It’s a bit shit. Doesn’t have the pace of the comics. Random bits of suspense thrown in. Probably still watch it next week :frowning:

watched it…still ridiculous

[spoiler]yes the Saviours never come into wherever it is Ezekiel etc live - they would though wouldn’t they?

also surely if there is that many saviours they would be keeping an eye on all the camps so they couldn’t just travel between them doing what they likes inbetween visits. Enjoyed the wiring of the walkers [/spoiler]

Big fan of rick’ s shiitehouse rock metaphor

Yeah. There are many of those obviously this would/ wouldn’t happen moments I give it a free pass now for fear of getting an aneurysm.

Also, it’s a soap opera about zombies